life and career
Kleinert is the daughter of a professional soldier and a saleswoman, she has a brother. Born in Koblenz, she lived with her family in Cologne from early childhood, where she attended the Irmgardis-Gymnasium - at that time still an all-girls school. She took speaking and acting lessons during her school days.
After graduating from high school in 1988, Kleinert began training as a bank clerk and then worked for some time at Deutsche Bank in Cologne. In 1993 she began studying business administration at the University of Cologne , at the same time she worked for West German Broadcasting Corporation and, among other things, made program announcements . She also completed her studies in 1998 with a degree in business administration .
In 1996 Kleinert switched to the weather channel in Düsseldorf, where he presented the weather show and travel magazine for the Cologne broadcaster n-tv, and from 1999 also Das Wetter im Erste on Das Erste and a few third programs . She also moderates numerous events at trade fairs and presentations. At the end of the 1990s, Jörg Kachelmann brought her to his company Meteomedia , where she rose to become a member of the management team. The business line activities she left off in 2002 in favor of the weather announcements before the evening news and after the issues of the day resting. There she has been presenting the weather since spring 2002, alternating with Sven Plöger , Donald Bäcker and Karsten Schwanke .
From March to December 2007 Kleinert presented the culinary culinary show Kleinert on WDR television .
Kleinert has been committed to Kindernothilfe North Rhine-Westphalia for years . Since 2008 she has also been the ambassador for Lebenshilfe Nordrhein-Westfalen eV She is the godmother of an Ethiopian child. As Kleinert mentioned in a television interview on NDR, she has a weakness for vintage automobiles, she owns a 1971 Mercedes-Benz 350 SL . She is in a relationship with the photographer and film producer Michael Souvignier (Zeitsprung).
- Unbeatable positive. The charisma formula . Ariston, Munich 2016, ISBN 978-3-424-20158-1 .
- On the ark, the jaguar is a vegetarian . (With Anne Buhrfeind and Kitty Kahane ), Hansisches Druck- und Verlagshaus, Frankfurt 2010, ISBN 978-3-86921-047-6 .
- Vita claudia-kleinert.de, accessed on April 27, 2019
- Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung from November 20, 2010
- The weather team of the first daserste.de, accessed on April 27, 2019
- Claudia Kleinert - ARD weather presenter and ambassador for the heart (last accessed: September 9, 2015)
- Our ambassador Claudia Kleinert kindernothilfe.de, accessed on April 27, 2019
- The weather expert prefers to drive a convertible welt.de, accessed on April 27, 2019
- DIE WELT, August 28, 2015
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German business graduate and television presenter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 31, 1969|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Koblenz|