|Irish name:||Contae Phort Láirge|
|License Plate:||W (until 2013 W and WD (city / county))|
The county is bounded to the north by the River Suir and to the east by Waterford Harbor. The west is characterized by mountains and hills, the east is more flat.
The distribution of seats in the City and County Council after the local elections on May 23, 2014:
The county seat was Dungarvan until 2014, when the county and city of Waterford were combined and Waterford became the new seat of administration. The towns of Dungarvan , Lismore , Tramore and Waterford have their own town councils. Other cities include Ardmore , Dunmore East , Portlaw and Tallow .
- Ardmore (Ireland) round tower
- Ballynageeragh Portal tomb
- Ballynamona Lower Court tomb
- Carriglong Passage tomb
- Gaulstown Portal tomb
- Entrance Grave from Harristown
- Knockeen Portal tomb
- Matthewstown Entrance Grave
- Munmahogue Wedge tomb
- Waterford County Local Authorities. Retrieved August 5, 2013 .