After graduating from high school, Mischke studied Japanese Studies and Cultural Studies at Humboldt University . In 2003 his first text was published in the society magazine Dummy . From 2004 to 2006 he completed a traineeship at the now closed video game magazine GEE . In 2005 and 2006 he received the ALEX Prize from the game authors' guild for the reports Business Game East - video games in the GDR and eavesdropping - blind video players .
He then founded the text agency “plusquamperfekt - textproduktion” and a little later the film office “partizipzwei - Bewegungsbildproduktion” and worked as a freelance editor for the dpa theme service, the lifestyle magazine VICE , Prinz , GQ , Playboy , NEON , Penthouse , Cosmopolitan , Musikexpress and the time . From October 2007 he was Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Sony Magazine . From April 2011 to December 2011 he wrote the monthly sex column for the German section of Prinz magazine . From September 2011 to August 2013 he was a generalist for Bild am Sonntag and in September 2013 he moved to Stern magazine as a reporter . In October 2016 he switched to Focus magazine as a reporter. From January 2012 to August 2016, Thilo Mischke wrote a monthly column in GQ with the title Zone 30 , and since January 2014 he has also written a monthly column in the women's magazine Jolie . In addition, since March 2016, a column has been published in the customer magazine of Deutsche Bahn DBMobil in which Mischke describes encounters with other train passengers.
In 2010 he published the book In 80 Women Around the World . The background to the work was a bet with friends to sleep with 80 women on a trip around the world. The book has been translated into Dutch and Hungarian. In 2011, the book Wir intim followed together with Dietlind Tornieporth . In 2013 he presented The Woman for Life Doesn't Need Big Breasts .
In July 2012, the documentary Under Stranger Covers - In Search of the Best Sex in the World with Thilo Mischke and Paula Lambert was broadcast on ProSieben . In November 2013, the sequel Under Stranger Covers 2 - In Search of the Best Sex in the World was broadcast on ProSieben. He also acted as a co-producer on both programs.
In September 2014, he and the team from the ProSieben television program Galileo took part in a glass house experiment in Essen . There he could be seen sleeping, eating and surfing day and night for a week. This was broadcast on the internet in a 24-hour livestream and every day on Galileo.
Mischke has been producing and moderating the documentary series Uncovered on ProSieben since 2016 .
- In 80 women around the world . Riva Verlag , 2010, ISBN 978-3-86883-052-1 .
- with Dietlind Tornieporth: We, intimate: The sex book . Heyne Verlag , 2011, ISBN 978-3-453-63006-2 .
- A woman for life doesn't need a big breast . Knaur Taschenbuch-Verlag , 2013, ISBN 978-3-426-78517-1 .
- Huh! The Icelanders, the elves and me: on the move in a fabulous country . Ullstein Buch-Verlag , 2017, ISBN 978-3-86493-052-2 .
TV works (selection)
- 2012: Under Strangers' Blankets - In Search of the Best Sex in the World (ProSieben)
- 2013: Berlinale Randale (Tele 5)
- 2013: Under Strangers' Blankets 2 - The search for the best sex in the world continues (ProSieben)
- 2013–2014: Hot and greasy (ZDFneo)
- 2014: We Are Watching You (ProSieben)
- 2014: Quickies (Sixx)
- since 2016: Uncovered (ProSieben)
- 2019: ProSieben Special - Germans on the ISIS front (ProSieben)
Awards and nominations
- 2005: 1st prize of the game authors' guild for the report simulation game: East , published in Gee-Magazin (issue 09/2004)
- 2006: 1st prize of the game authors' guild for the report on eavesdropping , published in Gee magazine (issue 09/2005)
- 2012: BCP Award 2012 - CP Excellence for the report Alarm auf dem Ponyhof , published in Nissan magazine (issue 04/2011)
- 2017: DAFF - German Academy for Television , nominated in the category television journalism for Uncovered - Thilo Mischke and the power of violence
- 2018: German television award, nominated in the “best infotainment” category for Uncovered
- ZEIT ONLINE GmbH, Hamburg, Germany: Thilo Mischke. Retrieved September 27, 2016 .
- Thilo Mischke leaves container at derwesten.de
- Gangs, violence and drugs. Retrieved September 27, 2016 .
- 'Berlinale Randale' instead of red carpet // TELE 5 rocks the festival on the Spree with Thilo Mischke. In: current news . Tele 5 , February 6, 2013, accessed October 12, 2017 .
- 24/7 - We Are Watching You on ProSieben.de
- sixx - Family Quickies - Season 1. Thilo Mischke & Caspar Fischer GbR, 2014, accessed on October 12, 2017 .
- Thomas Lückerath: "Uncovered": Those who stayed tuned were rewarded. DWDL.de , July 12, 2016, accessed on September 27, 2016 .
- ALEX Prize Winner since 2005 . ( Memento of the original from October 27, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Web presence of the game authors' guild, accessed on October 27, 2016
- German Academy for Television - The Nominated 2017. (No longer available online.) German Academy for Television , September 21, 2017, archived from the original on September 24, 2017 ; Retrieved November 5, 2017 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- 2018 Best Infotainment ›German Television Award 2018. Accessed April 1, 2018 (German).
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Thor van Lingen, Lukas Spaeth|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 4th 1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|