Rural community of Hörsel
|Height :||350 m above sea level NN|
|Area :||6.07 km²|
|Residents :||361 (Dec. 31, 2014)|
|Population density :||59 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||December 1, 2011|
|Postal code :||99880|
|Area code :||03621|
Location of Trügleben in Hörsel
The total area of the Trügleben district is 607 hectares . It is located west of Gotha and a little south of Bundesstraße 7 in the arable farming area of the Thuringian Basin . To the south runs the Gotha- Eisenach railway line with the Fröttstedt stop and a little further south the federal motorway 4 with connections at Gotha and Waltershausen .
Archaeological finds from graves suggest that the area dates back to the second millennium BC. Was settled.
Trügleben was first mentioned in a document in 1267. At that time, the place belonged to the castle district of Tenneberg Castle near Waltershausen , from which the Tenneberg Office emerged . From 1640 Trügleben belonged to the Duchy of Saxe-Gotha , from 1672 to the Duchy of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg and from 1826 to the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha . From 1920 Trügleben was in the state of Thuringia .
On March 18, 1994 Trügleben was one of the seven founding communities of the Hörsel administrative community . By order of the Thuringian State Parliament on 16 November 2011, the administrative community Hörsel was dissolved on December 1, 2011, through a voluntary merger of ten previously independent municipalities Aspach , Ebenheim , Fröttstädt , Hörselgau , Laucha , Mechterstädt , Metebach , Teutleben , Trügleben and Weingarten the Rural community of Hörsel will be newly formed.
Development of the population (December 31st each) :
- Data source: Thuringian State Office for Statistics
In the mayoral election on June 12, 1994 Erich Erbach was elected honorary mayor of the community. He was confirmed in office in the mayoral elections on June 13, 1999, June 27, 2004 and June 6, 2010. His term of office began on July 1, 2010. With the conversion to a rural community, he became mayor of the district on December 1, 2011 (with a term of office until 2016).
- 1994–2011: Erich Erbach ( CDU )
Culture and sights
The St. Johannis Church in Trügleben was built in 1520.
- Trügleben on the side of the municipality of Hörsel
- Wolfgang Kahl : First mention of Thuringian towns and villages. A manual. Rockstuhl Verlag, Bad Langensalza, 2010, ISBN 978-3-86777-202-0 , p. 290
- Hörselbote - Official Gazette of the Hörsel Administrative Association, 9th year, No. 10/2011 ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 869 kB), ed. v. Administrative association "Hörsel", Hörselgau, November 25, 2011, p. 1
- StBA: Area changes from January 1st to December 31st, 2011
- elections on June 12, 1994 in Thuringia - final result , Thuringian State Office for Statistics, Erfurt; Retrieved December 2, 2011
- elections on June 13, 1999 in Thuringia - final result , Thuringian State Office for Statistics, Erfurt; Retrieved December 2, 2011
- Results of the mayoral elections , in: Local elections 2004 in Thuringia: Final results, elections of the mayors ( Memento from February 21, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) (PDF; 3.3 MB), ed. v. Thuringian State Office for Statistics, Erfurt, April 2008
- elections on June 6, 2010 in Thuringia - final result , Thuringian State Office for Statistics, Erfurt; Retrieved December 2, 2011
- The St. Johannis Church in Trügleben on the side of the Hörsel administrative community ; Retrieved December 2, 2011