|Metropolitan city||Milan (MI)|
|Local name||Vavar / Vaver / Àer|
|Residents||9,294 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density||1,328 inhabitants / km²|
Arts and Culture
- Ruins of the late Romanesque church of San Bernardino
- Romanesque church of San Colombano (12th century)
- Palazzo Trezzo (Villa Melzi ), in which Leonardo da Vinci temporarily lived and which houses a Madonna fresco attributed to him or his school.
Vaprio d'Adda has 2,875 private households . Between 1991 and 2001 the population increased from 6139 to 6636. This corresponds to a percentage increase of 8.1%.
- Francesco Melzi (around 1491/92 – around 1570), Italian painter, pupil and main heir to Leonardo da Vinci.
- Alberto Piròvano (1884–1973), Italian pomologist.
- Statistiche demografiche ISTAT. Monthly population statistics of the Istituto Nazionale di Statistica , as of December 31 of 2019.