Calendar overview 736
Hallertau in space Geisenfeld
is hops first mentioned.
|736 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||184/185 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1279/80 (southern Buddhism); 1278/79 (alternative calculation according to Buddha's Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||57th (58th) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||98/99 (turn of the year April)|
|Iranian calendar||114/115 (around March 21)|
|Islamic calendar||117/118 (January 19-20)|
|Jewish calendar||4496/97 (9/10 September)|
from urbe condita MCDLXXXIX (1489)
Diocletian's era : 452/453 (turn of the year November)
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1046/47 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1047/48 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||792/793 (turn of the year April)|
Politics and world events
- Æthelbald , King of Mercia , describes himself in a document as rex non solum Marcersium sed et omnium provinciarum que generale nomine Sutangli ( king not only of Mercia, but also of all provinces that are commonly called Sutangli ).
- Eogan succeeds Muiredach as King of Dalriada .
- ʿAbdallāh ibn al-Mubārak , Muslim adīṯ scholar, historian and Ṣūfī (d. 794 )
- Yazīd ibn Hārūn , Iraqi Koran exegete and traditionalist, was one of the sharpest opponents of the doctrine of the constitution of the Koran (d. 821 )
- around 736: Hruotland (Roland), paladin of Charlemagne († 778 )