Calendar overview 734
|Amorbach Monastery is founded.|
|734 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||182/183 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1277/78 (southern Buddhism); 1276/77 (alternative calculation according to Buddhas Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||57th (58th) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||96/97 (turn of the year April)|
|Iranian calendar||112/113 (around March 21)|
|Islamic calendar||115/116 (February 9/10)|
|Jewish calendar||4494/95 (September 3-4)|
ab urbe condita MCDLXXXVII (1487)
Diocletian's era : 450/451 (turn of the year November)
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1044/45 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1045/46 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||790/791 (turn of the year April)|
Politics and world events
- Another victorious campaign by Karl Martell against the Frisians . Martell wins the Battle of the Boorne . The Greater Frisian Empire goes under and becomes part of the Franconian Empire .
- After the assassination of Khan Bilge Kül determine Göktürks on a Kurultai Yollyg-Tegin Izhan Khan as his successor.
- After Tatwin's death , Nothhelm becomes the new Archbishop of Canterbury .
- The Amorbach Monastery is founded.
- July 13 : Mildred von Minster , Catholic saint
- July 30th : Tatwin , Archbishop of Canterbury
- Bilge Khan , ruler of the Gök Turks
- around 734: Bilhildis von Altmünster , Franconian noblewoman, founder of a monastery and abbess, Catholic saint