Calendar overview 730
Byzantine counter-emperor Tiberios Petasius
is captured and executed in Italy.
|730 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||178/179 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1273/74 (southern Buddhism); 1272/73 (alternative calculation according to Buddhas Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||57th (58th) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||92/93 (turn of the year April)|
|Iranian calendar||108/109 (around March 21)|
|Islamic calendar||111/112 (March 25/26)|
|Jewish calendar||4490/91 (September 17-18)|
ab urbe condita MCDLXXXIII (1483)
Diocletian's era : 446/447 (November turn of the year)
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1040/41 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1041/42 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||786/787 (turn of the year April)|
- The Franconian caretaker Karl Martell leads a campaign against Alemanni Duke Lantfrid .
- The Byzantine counter-emperor Tiberios Petasius is captured and executed by Exarch Eutychios in Monterano with the support of Pope Gregory II . His head is sent to Constantinople as a trophy .
Date of death secured
Exact date of death unknown
- Lantfrid , Duke of the Alemanni
- Selbach , King of Dalriada
- Tiberios Petasius , Byzantine counter-emperor in Italy