Calendar overview 806
In the Divisio Regnorum, Charlemagne regulates
the division of the Franconian Empire after his death.
|806 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||254/255 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1349/50 (southern Buddhism); 1348/49 (alternative calculation according to Buddha's Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||58th (59th) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||168/169 (turn of the year April)|
|Iranian calendar||184/185 (around March 21)|
|Islamic calendar||190/191 (November 16-17)|
|Jewish calendar||4566/67 (September 16-17)|
from urbe condita MDLIX (1559)
Diocletian's era : 522/523 (November turn of the year)
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1116/17 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1117/18 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||862/863 (turn of the year April)|
Politics and world events
- February 6 : Divisio Regnorum : The will of Charlemagne provides for the division of the Frankish Empire .
- Charlemagne occupies Byzantine Venice .
- The Franks conquer Pamplona . After a revolt in Toledo , 700 men, women and children are executed by the Moors.
First documentary mentions
- February 6 : In the Divisio Regnorum is Ingolstadt first mentioned.
- The city of Halle an der Saale was first mentioned in a document in the Chronicon Moissiacense .
- April 9 : Kammu , Emperor of Japan (* 737 )
- Grimoald III. , Duke of Benevento
- Miliduch , Sorbian ruler