Dmytro Tschyhrynskyj, 2009
|Surname||Dmytro Anatolijowytsch Tschyhrynskyj|
|birthday||November 7, 1986|
|place of birth||Isjaslav , Ukrainian SSR , Soviet Union|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2001-2002||Karpaty Lviv||2 (0)|
|2002-2005||Shakhtar Donetsk II||43 (2)|
|2003-2009||Shakhtar Donetsk||83 (7)|
|2005-2006||→ Metalurh Zaporizhzhya (loan)||15 (2)|
|2009-2010||FC Barcelona||12 (0)|
|2010-2015||Shakhtar Donetsk||37 (4)|
|2015-2016||Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk||15 (1)|
|2016–||AEK Athens||25 (1)|
|2004-2006||Ukraine U-21||11 (2)|
1 Only league games are given.
Status: July 24, 2016
Dmytro Anatolijowytsch Tschyhrynskyj ( Ukrainian Дмитро Чигринський , UEFA transcription Dmytro Chygrynskiy , Russian Дмитрий Анатольевич Чигринский * 7. November 1986 in Iziaslav ) is a Ukrainian football player . The central defender is under contract with AEK Athens and played for the Ukrainian national team .
Tschyhrynskyj has played for the Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk since 2002 . He made his debut for Donetsk in 2004 at the age of 17. In 2005 he played temporarily for Metalurh Zaporizhia and returned to Shakhtar Donetsk after a year. Since then he has been a regular at Schachtar. In the 2007/08 season he was appointed vice-captain and was man of the game in the Ukrainian cup final against Dynamo Kiev , which they won - like the Ukrainian championship. In the 2008/09 season he was able to win the UEFA Cup with Donetsk .
In the summer of 2009, he moved to FC Barcelona for a transfer fee of 25 million euros . He signed a five-year contract. On September 12, 2009 Tschyhrynskyj made his debut for Barcelona in the league game against Getafe FC . Tschyhrynskyj, who was the first Ukrainian to wear the FC Barcelona shirt, found it difficult to gain a starting position in central defense at Barça with Carles Puyol and Gerard Piqué seeded . In addition, he was not eligible to play in the Champions League because he had already played in qualifying with Donetsk. Although he won the 2010 Spanish championship with Barcelona , he was only used twelve times.
After a season he returned to Donetsk. He signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian champions on July 6, 2010, which paid him 15 million euros to FC Barcelona. In February 2015, Chyhrynskyi moved to Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk .
In 2006 he was appointed to the Ukraine squad for the 2006 World Cup as Serhiy Fedorov was absent at short notice , but was not used. Tschyhrynskyj has now played 29 international matches for Ukraine and scored one goal.
He was the U-21 national team of Ukraine and scored two goals in eleven appearances there. At the U-21 European Championship 2006 in Portugal, Tschyhrynskyj was vice European champion and was voted into the best team of the tournament by UEFA .
- Ukrainian championship : 2006, 2008
- Ukrainian Cup : 2008
- Ukrainian Super Cup : 2008
- Spanish Championship : 2010
- UEFA Cup : 2009
- FIFA Club World Champions : 2009
- U-21 Vice European Championship : 2006
- World Cup participation: 2006 (not used)
- Player profile on the website of FC Barcelona (English)
- Dmytro Tschyhrynskyj in the database of weltfussball.de
- Dmytro Tschyhrynskyj in the database of National-Football-Teams.com (English)
- ↑ a b FCBarcelona.com: Youth, strength and good ball skills ( Memento of the original from December 14, 2009 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ kicker online: Barça sign Chygrynskyy , August 31, 2009
- ↑ shaktar.com: Dmytro Chygrynskyy has joined Shakhtar
- ↑ http://www.fifa.com/tournaments/archive/clubworldcup/uae2009/teams/team=1903416/index.html
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Tschyhrynskyj, Dmytro Anatolijowytsch (full name); Чигринський, Дмитро (Ukrainian); Chygrynskiy, Dmytro; Txigrinski, Dmitró; Чигринский, Дмитрий Анатольевич (Russian)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Ukrainian soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 7, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Isjaslav , Ukrainian SSR|