Lighting specialist group
The specialist group lighting (FGr Bel) as a specialist group of the THW illuminates its own deployment and work sites of the THW and other users. In the THW assignment abroad, she takes on tasks from her entire range of services.
- Large-scale, horizontal and vertical illumination of deployment sites (areas and routes) to ensure rescue and recovery work and other auxiliary measures
- Illumination of work, construction and storage areas (e.g. for bridge construction , infrastructure , rooms , water services, etc.)
- Illumination of preparation and collection rooms and places
- Illumination of deployment locations as part of administrative assistance ( federal police , fire brigade , police , rescue services , customs, etc.)
The lighting specialist group illuminates surfaces and routes with the light mast and various individual spotlights on tripods :
- Stretches of at least 150 m × 20 m,
- Surfaces with glare-free light,
- horizontal or vertical surface of at least 35 m × 35 m with directed light
Personnel / strength
- 0/2/7/ 9
Function and helper overview:
- 1 group leader
- 1 squad leader
- 7 technical helpers
- In the lighting specialist group, the following additional functions are occupied by the 7 technical assistants (double additional functions required, e.g. driver and radio operator):
- 2 machinists power generator
- 2 CE drivers / radio operators
- 1 paramedic
140 lighting specialist groups are set up nationwide.
The equipment of a specialist group lighting type A includes:
alternatively (type B):
- Large lighting device with a mounting height over 15 m, e.g. B. Illuminated balloon .