|Surname||Florinel Teodor Coman|
|birthday||April 10, 1998|
|place of birth||Brăila , Romania|
|2011-2014||Gheorghe Hagi Academy|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2014-2017||FC Viitorul Constanța||44(6)|
|2017–||FCSB Bucharest||73 (24)|
|Years||selection||Games (goals) 2|
1 Only league games are given.
Status: January 3, 2020
2 As of January 3, 2020
Florinel Teodor Coman (born April 10, 1998 in Brăila ) is a Romanian football player who has been under contract with the first division club FCSB Bucharest since August 2017 . The winger has been the Romanian international since October 2019 .
Coman is a product of the well-known youth academy of the former world-class player Gheorghe Hagi and was promoted from there to his professional club FC Viitorul Constanța , which plays in the top Romanian league , in summer 2014 . He made his competitive debut in the first team on March 18, 2015 in a 2-0 home win against Astra Giurgiu . On August 14, 2016, he met for the first time in the 3-1 win against ASA Târgu Mureș for Viitorul in the league. In his first season in 2016/17 he won the first championship in the young club's history with Viitorul. With six goals and seven assists in 28 league appearances, he made an important contribution.
Despite his successful season in the Viitorul jersey, Coman was drawn to league rivals FCSB Bucharest for the following season 2017/18 , who brought him to the capital for a transfer fee of 2.5 million euros including bonus payments. He scored his first two goals for the Roş-albaştrii on October 22, 2017 in a 7-0 home win against ACS Poli Timişoara . Coman scored his first goal in a European competition on November 2nd in a 1-1 draw against Israeli club Hapoel Beer Sheva in the 2017/18 UEFA Europa League . At the end of the season he had scored four goals in 37 appearances and prepared six more. In the championship one had to be content with one point behind the champions CFR Cluj with the 2nd place in the table.
The next season 2018/19 got off to a furious start for Florinel Coman. After just eight matchdays, he had six goals and three assists on the account and held the table lead with Steaua. However, he was unable to maintain these odds in the following and closed the preliminary round after 26 matchdays with seven goals and just as many templates.
He made his debut for the Romanian U-17 national team on September 25, 2014 in the 2-1 away defeat against the Czech Republic in qualifying for the 2015 U-17 European Football Championship . In the next qualifier against Denmark , he scored three times in a 6-1 home win.
He then played for the U-21 national team from June 2017 . He scored his first goal for the U21s in the 3-1 away win against Bosnia and Herzegovina in the qualifying game for the 2019 U-21 European Football Championship on September 1, 2017. He was also part of the squad for the 2019 U-21 European Championship . In the 4-2 win in the group game against England , he hit twice and prepared a goal. With Romania they surprisingly reached the semifinals of the competition, but where they failed due to the German selection . He was used in all four of the Romanians' games.
- Florinel Coman in the database of weltfussball.de
- Florinel Coman in the database of transfermarkt.de
- Florinel Coman in the soccerway.com database
- Viitorul 2-0 Astra Giurgiu In: digisport.ro of 18 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Fl. Coman, după primul gol în Liga 1: "Nu sunt urmașul lui Tănase, eu vreau la o echipă de top din Europe" In: digisport.ro from August 14, 2016 (accessed on April 20, 2019)
- FC Viitorul 1-0 CFR Cluj In: digisport.ro from May 13, 2017 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Florinel Coman - Performance data 16/17 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Oficial | Florinel Coman a semnat cu FCSB. Clauză record pentru fotbalul românesc: "E peste Mutu, depăşit doar de Hagi". Becali, despre "cel mai bun transfer din istoria clubului" In: prosport.ro from August 21, 2017 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Aşteptare cu succes! Florinel Coman, primele goluri la FCSB, după aproape 250 de minute In: digisport.ro from October 22, 2017 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- FCSB 1-1 H. Beer-Sheva In: UEFA of November 2, 2017 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Florinel Coman - Performance data 17/18 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Florinel Coman - performance data 18/19 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Czech Republic U17 2-1 Romania U17 In: soccerway.com from September 25, 2014 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Romania U17 6-1 Denmark U17 In: soccerway.com from September 27, 2014 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Romania U19 6-0 San Marino U19 In: soccerway.com from October 11, 2016 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina U21 1-3 Romania U21 In: soccerway.com from September 1, 2017 (accessed April 20, 2019)
- Six goals in the final quarter of an hour - Romania shocks England In: Die Welt, June 22, 2019 (accessed on July 19, 2019)
- Germany is in the final of the U21 European Championship In: Spiegel Online on June 27, 2019 (accessed on July 19, 2019)
- Florinel Coman - performance data 18/19 In: transfermarkt.at (accessed on July 19, 2019)
- Faroe Islands 0-3 Romania In: ESPN of October 12, 2019 (accessed January 1, 2020)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Coman, Florinel Teodor (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Romanian soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 10, 1998|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Brăila , Romania|