Hunsrück-Moselle cycle path
The Hunsrück-Mosel-Radweg is a 58 kilometer long cycle path in the northern Hunsrück , which connects the town of Büchenbeuren in the Hunsrück via the town of Kastellaun in the Hunsrück with Treis-Karden on the Moselle .
It was completed in 2006 and the cycle path was funded by the European LEADER + program.
The bike path leads through valleys and over high plateaus in the Hunsrück, there is a difference in altitude of approx. 730 m.
It mostly runs on paved field and forest paths, sometimes also on country roads with little traffic.
- Büchenbeuren (connection to the Hunsrück cycle path : Saarburg ↔ Bacharach )
- Frankfurt Hahn Airport
- Kappel (Hunsrück)
- Rothenbergerhof (Bell)
- Bell station ↓
- Kastellaun ↑
- Junkersmühle near Uhler
- Change between Dorweiler and Beltheim
- Treis cards
Connection bike paths
- Schinderhannes cycle path in Kastellaun
- Moselle cycle path in the north
- Hunsrück cycle path in Büchenbeuren
- Project 27: Cycle path connection Hunsrück - Mosel LEADERplus - the European initiative for rural areas LOCAL ACTION GROUP HUNSRÜCK Project report on the LEADERplus funding period 2000 to 2006 (pdf), p. 38, at www.lag-hunsrueck.de, accessed on January 10th 2018
- Hunsrück-Mosel Cycle Path , at www.mosellandtouristik.de, accessed on January 10, 2018