From 2006 to 2016 he was a member of the state parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania .
Politics and career
Andrejewski comes from Baden-Baden in the Black Forest as a teacher's son . After graduating from high school in 1979, Andrejewski completed his military service and began studying law and economics in 1982 , which he completed in 2000 with the first state examination in law. He completed his legal clerkship in Stendal and passed the second state examination in 2002 as a fully qualified lawyer . During this time Andrejewski worked for security companies and received social assistance and unemployment benefit II .
His political career began in 1982 with the establishment of the NPD-affiliated “ Hamburg List for the Stop of Foreigners ” (HLA), of which he was chairman. In 1989 he was the spokesman for the Hamburg DVU university group . He became known in 1992 through a leaflet distribution campaign in connection with the xenophobic riots in Rostock-Lichtenhagen .
As part of a radical right-wing caring strategy, he moved from Hamburg to Anklam in 2003 , where he is a member of the city council for the NPD. He is a member of the NPD state executive committee for Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania , sat for the NPD in the Ostvorpommern district council and has been a member of the Vorpommern-Greifswald district council since 2011 .
After the 2006 election he was also a member of the state parliament of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. In third place on the state list of the NPD for the state elections in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania 2011 , he was re-elected to the state parliament on September 4, 2011. Andrejewski represents other right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis in court proceedings as a criminal defense lawyer .
For the district elections on May 18, 2008 Andrejewski was excluded from the election together with Stefan Köster . This was confirmed by the state electoral committee in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania after the previous decision by the district electoral committees of Ludwigslust and East Western Pomerania. A public dispute broke out over the basis for this. Together with Peter Richter, he was one of the NPD lawyers in the 2016 NPD ban proceedings before the Federal Constitutional Court. In the state elections in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in 2016 , Andrejewski missed another entry into the state parliament with the NPD. Andrejewski also runs his own law firm in Anklam ; this in a building that is private property of neo-Nazis.
- Article about " Michael Andrejewski " in the dictionary of right-wing extremism from Belltower.News
- Toralf Staud: Bald bread and runes of life , The time of September 7, 2006.
- Popular greetings from the dilettantes , Spiegel Online from September 15, 2006.
- The Pied Piper of Schwerin , Die Welt from September 17, 2006.
- Veronica Frenzel: The Right Spot , Der Tagesspiegel online from April 12, 2012.
- NPD in the northeast: an ex-squatter targeted by the neo-Nazis. In: welt.de . October 29, 2012, accessed October 7, 2018 .
- Anton Maegerle and Martin Knobbe: Die Schweriner Rechtsausleger , Stern from September 20, 2006.
- Frank Pergande: Everything that is right and cheap. In: FAZ.net . July 23, 2015, accessed October 13, 2018 .
- Gunther Latsch: Rejected NPD candidates: Schützenhilfe from the CDU professor , Spiegel Online from May 22, 2008
- Federal Constitutional Court: Karlsruhe examines criteria for a possible NPD ban , Spiegel Online , March 2, 2016.
- Frank Jansen: NPD lawyers remain guilty of the announced “blasts” , Der Tagesspiegel online from March 1, 2016.
- Ursula Knapp: V-people should not fail NPD ban , Frankfurter Rundschau online from March 2, 2016.
- In Anklam, frustration reigns. In: sueddeutsche.de. September 5, 2016, accessed July 10, 2018 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German right-wing extremist politician (DVU, NPD) and lawyer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 12, 1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Baden-Baden|