From 1999 to 2002, Sturm trained as a musical actress at the Stage School of Music, Dance & Drama. In 2002 she also attended a singing workshop with Edward Kraeder in Florida . During her apprenticeship, she already worked as an actress in the productions Up to Extreme and Nothing More After Callingasta , which were being played at the Opera Stabile at the time .
In the role of Rebecca she was cast as a cover for Tanz der Vampire in addition to an ensemble role in Stuttgart and in the Berlin Theater des Westens . In the follow-up production in Hamburg she was also engaged as a cover for the role of Magda . She then played the role of Eponine alongside Alexander di Capri at the Lüneburg Theater in 2005 in the musical Les Misérables . Sturm received several positive reviews for their portrayal.
She then returned to the musical Tanz der Vampire - this time in Vienna - where she was engaged as swing and cover Magda . At the German-language premiere of The Producers at the Ronacher in Vienna she was heard and seen alongside Andreas Bieber as Halt-Mich , Grapsch-Mich and Swing . From December 2009 to April 2010 she was seen in the tour production of the musical Elisabeth as governess and cover Elisabeth at the side of Annemieke van Dam , Oliver Arno , Bruno Grassini , Markus Pol and Carl van Wegberg .
Musical roles (overview)
- Magda and Ensemble in Dance of the Vampires in Stuttgart , Hamburg and Berlin
- Governess and cover Elisabeth in Elisabeth in Frankfurt, Munich , Bregenz and Düsseldorf
- Eponine in Les Misérables in Lüneburg
- Stephanie Sturm Vita at La Belle Musical
- Tanz der Vampire (Berlin) production data at Musicalclub24.de
- No gray beards on the face Reportage at Musicalzentrale
- Les Misérables performance review at Musicals Online March / April 2006
- Les Misérables ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Press review of the Lüneburg Theater
- STEPHANIE STURM ( Memento of the original from April 19, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Vita with Elisabeth
- Elisabeth information on tour production at Musicalzentrale
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German musical actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 27, 1979|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wiesbaden|