- 1810 : Frédéric Chopin and Robert Schumann are born.
- 1811 : Franz Liszt is born.
- 1812 : Napoleon's Russian campaign ; War between Great Britain and USA.
- 1813 : Beginning of the Wars of Liberation (Europe against Napoleon) and the Battle of the Nations near Leipzig .
- 1814 : Allies occupy Paris ; Napoleon is banished to Elba ; Beginning of the Congress of Vienna .
- 1815 : Napoleon's reign of the hundred days ; Battle of Waterloo ; second exile of Napoleon (to St. Helena ); Peace between Great Britain and the USA; Congress of Vienna ; Foundation of the German Confederation ; first fraternities .
- 1817 : Wartburg Festival .
- 1819 : Carlsbad resolutions .
- The first editions of Grimm's fairy tales appear (1812, 1815, 1819).
- Frédéric Chopin , Polish composer
- Napoleon Bonaparte , French general and statesman
- Louis XVIII , King of France
- Marie-Joseph Motier, Marquis de La Fayette , French politician
- Franz II , Emperor in Austria-Hungary, last Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
- Joseph Bonaparte , brother of Napoleon, King of Spain
- Ferdinand VII , King of Spain
- Friedrich Wilhelm III. , King of Prussia
- Pius VII , Pope
- Alexander I , Tsar in Russia
- George III , King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Robert Banks Jenkinson, 2nd Earl of Liverpool , Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington , General and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- George Canning , Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- James Madison , President of the United States
- James Monroe , President of the United States
- Fath Ali Shah , Shah in Persia
- Kōkaku , Emperor of Japan
- Ninkō , Emperor of Japan
- Jiaqing , Emperor of China