Adolf von Nickisch-Rosenegk
Adolf von Nickisch-Rosenegk passed his Abitur at the Pforta State School and then studied law and camera studies at the Universities of Heidelberg , Halle and Berlin . In 1856 he became a member of the Corps Neoborussia Berlin . In 1857 he joined the Corps Marchia Halle .
After graduating, he entered the Prussian civil service. As a Landwehr lieutenant he took part in the battle of Königgrätz in 1866 and was seriously wounded. After his recovery in 1868 he was appointed governor of the Neuhaus office . Between 1872 and 1874 he administered the district office in the then divided Weststernberg district . In 1874 he became the district administrator of the district of Dusseldorf appointed. In the same year he moved to the Saatzig district as district administrator . In July 1888 he was appointed deputy government president in Danzig . Most recently he lived in Stargard again.
Von Nickisch-Rosenegk was a member of the Prussian House of Representatives from 1879 to 1888 . As a member of the Conservative Party, he was a member of constituency 4 of the administrative district of Stettin ( Pyritz , Saatzig).
- Bernhard Mann : Biographical handbook for the Prussian House of Representatives 1867-1918 (= handbooks on the history of parliamentarism and the political parties. Volume 3). Droste, Düsseldorf 1988, ISBN 3-7700-5146-7 , p. 284.
- Handbook of the Prussian House of Representatives . Issued January 1886. Berlin, o. JS 258
- Acta Borussica , Protocols of the Prussian State Ministry , Volume 8 / II, p. 602. ( Online ).
- Genealogical Handbook of the Nobility , Adelige Häuser B Volume VIII, Volume 36 of the complete series, C. A. Starke Verlag, Limburg (Lahn) 1965, , p. 86.
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 12 , 135
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 99 , 256
- District of Saatzig administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
|SURNAME||Nickisch-Rosenegk, Adolf von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative officer and parliamentarian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 17, 1836|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Stargard in Pomerania|
|DATE OF DEATH||March 10, 1895|
|Place of death||Magdeburg|