Gisbert von Bonin
Gisbert von Bonin (born May 6, 1841 in Altenplathow , Jerichow II district , † March 14, 1913 in Berlin ) was a German manor owner and administrative lawyer . He was Minister of State in Saxe-Coburg and Gotha .
He came from the old aristocratic family of Bonin, and was the son of the Prussian finance minister and chief president Gustav von Bonin and Maria, née Maria. Keller (1814-1849). As a student, he attended the Brandenburg Knight Academy and the grammar school in Stendal .
Bonin married the widowed Maria Freiin von Hurter on April 22, 1872 in Godesberg (* November 7, 1839 in Elberfeld ; † August 18, 1912 at Gut Brettin, district of Jerichow), the daughter of the royal Prussian judiciary Reinhold Freiherr von Hurter and Maria Therese von Hurter born Set .
Bonin studied law and camera studies at the Royal University of Greifswald , the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and the Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität zu Berlin . On the Friedrichs University Halle he was in 1865 for Dr. iur. PhD . He was a member of the Corps Guestfalia Greifswald (1862) and Guestphalia Heidelberg (1862) as well as corps loop bearer of the Guestphalia Halle (1867).
He became a government assessor in 1869 and took up a job with the Prussian railway administration. In 1876 he became district administrator of the Grevenbroich district before moving to the Ministry of Finance in 1881, where he was appointed secret finance council and lecturing council a year later. From March 1888 to November 1891 he was the conducting minister of state of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and an authorized representative at the Federal Council . In 1891 he joined as a real. Go Council retired, but continued to represent the duchies in the Federal Council. During that time he lived in the Gotha Winter Palace .
- Karl Emsbach: The district administration in Wevelinghoven. In: History Association for Grevenbroich and Surroundings e. V. (Ed.): 900 years of Wevelinghoven. Grevenbroich 1996, pp. 70-76, especially pp. 74-75. (= Contributions to the history of the city of Grevenbroich , 12.)
- Martin Wiehle : Altmark personalities. Biographical lexicon of the Altmark, the Elbe-Havel-Land and the Jerichower Land (= contributions to the cultural history of the Altmark and its peripheral areas. Vol. 5). Dr. ziethen verlag, Oschersleben 1999, ISBN 3-932090-61-6 , p. 27.
- Genealogical manual of the nobility , noble houses A volume XVI, page 119, volume 76 of the complete series, CA Starke Verlag, Limburg (Lahn) 1981,
- Hans Branig : In: New German Biography (NDB). Volume 2, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin 1955, ISBN 3-428-00183-4 , p. 447 ( ). (Secondary entry)
- Acta Borussica Volume 6 / I (1867–1878)
- Acta Borussica Volume 6 / II (1867–1878)
- Kösener Corpslisten 1930, 55 , 154; 69 , 637; 58 , 943
|SURNAME||Bonin, Gisbert von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bonin, Gisbert Bogislav Karl Gustav von (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Duke of Saxony-Coburg-Gotha Minister of State|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 6, 1841|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Altenplathow , District of Jerichow II|
|DATE OF DEATH||March 14, 1913|
|Place of death||Berlin|