Friedrich von Kühlwetter (District Administrator)
Friedrich Kühlwetter was born as the son of the later High President of Westphalia Friedrich von Kühlwetter . After graduating from high school in Aachen in 1853 , he studied law and cameralia at the universities of Bonn and Berlin . In 1854 he became a member of the Corps Hansea Bonn . After graduating, he became an auscultator at the Berlin Regional Court and Aachen Regional Court in 1856 . In 1858 he passed his legal traineeship and was then a government trainee with the government in Aachen .
After the government assessor examination in 1863, von Kühlwetter became district administrator of the district of Bernkastel that same year . In 1881 he moved to the Düsseldorf district as district administrator .
His eldest son Friedrich von Kühlwetter (1865–1931), who can be seen in the photo above together with his father and his eldest son Friedrich, was Imperial Rear Admiral and from 1914 to 1917 Commander in Chief on the Bosporus with the title of Turkish Pasha .
- 1884: Red Eagle Order 3rd class
- 1887: Royal Crown Order (Prussia) 2nd class
- 1888: Appointment to the secret government council
- Entry on Kühlwetter, Friedrich Viktor Hubert von / 1836–1904 in the Rhineland-Palatinate personal database
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 22 , 73
- District of Bernkastel administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
- District of Düsseldorf administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
|SURNAME||Kühlwetter, Friedrich von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Kühlwetter, Friedrich Viktor Hubert von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative officer and parliamentarian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 6, 1836|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dusseldorf|
|DATE OF DEATH||April 20, 1904|
|Place of death||Dusseldorf|