Gustav Adolf von Beckerath
Gustav Adolf von Beckerath studied at the University of Bonn law . In 1879 he became a member of the Corps Hansea Bonn . After completing his studies and obtaining his doctorate, he entered the Prussian civil service, where he initially worked for the governments in Düsseldorf , Stettin , Kassel and Magdeburg .
From 1894 to 1905 von Beckerath was district administrator of the district of Simmern . There he emerged through the establishment of the Simmern Special Commission, which later became the cultural office, as well as the promotion of the urban development of Simmern and the Hunsrück History Association. From 1905 to 1926 von Beckerath was district administrator for the district of Düsseldorf . He was appointed a secret councilor. After his retirement he lived in Büderich .
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 22 , 249
- District Simmern administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
- District of Düsseldorf-Mettmann Administrative history and district administrators on the website territorial.de (Rolf Jehke)
- Kösener Corpslisten 1930, 13 , 234
- Kösener Corpslisten 1960, 11 , 234
|SURNAME||Beckerath, Gustav Adolf von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative officer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 9, 1859|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Krefeld|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 17, 1938|
|Place of death||Krefeld|