Hans von Chamier Glisczinski
Chamier Glisczinski came from the Pomeranian nobility . He fought in World War I and was interned until March 1919. In the Weimar Republic he was district administrator of the Monschau district from 1920 to 1925, district administrator of the Düsseldorf district from 1926 to 1929 and district administrator of the Grevenbroich-Neuss district from 1929 to 1932 . On October 4, 1932 Chamier Glisczinski Vice President of the Government of Erfurt , but in August 1933 by the Nazis sent into temporary retirement. Since his studies in Bonn he was a member of the Corps Palatia Bonn . In 1934 he switched to publishing and took over the Fredebeul und Koenen publishing house, to which the Kölnische Volkszeitung and the Essener Volkszeitung belonged.
- The district of Düsseldorf and the restructuring of the administrative districts of the administrative district of Duesseldorf . Schwann Verlag, Düsseldorf 1928.
- Horst Romeyk : The leading state and municipal administrative officials of the Rhine Province 1816–1945 (= publications of the Society for Rhenish History . Volume 69 ). Droste, Düsseldorf 1994, ISBN 3-7700-7585-4 , p. 392 f .
- Patrick Bormann: Dr. Hans von Chamier Glisczinski (1884–1970) . In: Stephen Schröder (ed.): District history in the mirror of biography. The district administrators and senior district directors of the Rhein-Kreis Neuss and its legal predecessors from 1816 to the present (= publications of the archive in the Rhein-Kreis Neuss, vol. 2), Neuss 2019, ISBN 978-3-00-063800-8 , p. 296 -309.
- Literature by and about Hans von Chamier Glisczinski in the catalog of the German National Library
- CV up to 1933 (PDF file; 1.92 MB)
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 25/636.
|SURNAME||Chamier Glisczinski, Hans von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Administrative lawyer, newspaper publisher and central politician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 27, 1884|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Strasbourg|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 27, 1970|
|Place of death||Kleve|