Real Viennese 2 - The Deppat'n and the Gspritzt'n
|Original title||Real Viennese 2 - The Deppat'n and the Gspritzt'n|
|Country of production||Austria|
|Age rating||JMK 10|
|camera||Robert Winkler , Clemens Lechner|
Echte Wiener 2 - Die Deppat'n und die Gspritzt'n is after the first part, Echte Wiener - Die Sackbauer-Saga , the second film-length sequel to the successful series A real Viennese does not go under, which was produced by Austrian radio in the 1970s .
After the death of Franzi “Nudlaug” Vejvoda in a car accident in Ireland, the Sackbauer family surprisingly inherits his villa with a large garden in a cottage district in Baden (Lower Austria) . The villa itself is in acceptable condition, but the garden is less so. Without further ado, Mundl set about sprucing up the garden with garden gnomes, lanterns and lots of love.
Mundl's grandson, René, has other worries. Not only is the general economic crisis troubling him, but mainly because of his secret gambling addiction, he is bankrupt and has to sell his house. As if René didn't already have enough worries, he catches his seventeen-year-old son Edi with his African-born friend Jamila smoking hashish, whereupon he loses his nerve and begins to rage and rant. Edi doesn't put up with that and moves out of home with Jamila. Since Mundl's wife Toni flew to Ireland with Kai Uwe, the lover of her daughter Hanni, to settle the inheritance, Edi and his girlfriend Jamila think that they can temporarily stay at the "Mundl-Urli", as there is enough of it now Should have space.
Mundl, now a straw widower , has in the meantime made a new friend, the "Sandler" Motzl.
Karli and Irmi, Mundl's son and daughter-in-law, are also involved and fight for the well-being of their children and to clarify their relationship.
After Toni's return from Ireland, she finds situations and a Mundl that she would not have expected. The nice neighbor, Mr Rischka, even manages to get the Sackbauers to go to the opera. In the end, the Sackbauers prepare for the big surprise celebration of Mundl and Toni's diamond wedding. The celebration will surprise everyone else too.
Origin and conflicts
Both Karl Merkatz and Ingrid Burkhard were initially not convinced of a further sequel because they felt that the content was no longer relevant. However, after the producer showed them the original script by Ernst Hinterberger , both actors decided to take on the leading roles in the second sequel. The decision about Karl Merkatz's participation was a key decision for the film.
Since little financial means were available for the production of the film and therefore also had to be saved on the equipment, the original director Kurt Ockermüller - who directed the first part - resigned from his work, whereupon Barbara Gräftner took over the direction.
The first version of the script was written by Ernst Hinterberger , who wrote the script for the series and the first sequel. After Ernst Hinterberger got to read the revised version of his script by chance, he resigned as an author and forbade the production company Bonus Film in writing to mention his name in connection with the project. He justified his decision with the fact that he could “in no way identify” with the edited version of the script and that the portrayal of the cult figure “Mundl” in the film was tantamount to “intellectual father murder”.
Since Ernst Hinterberger waived his fee due to the differences regarding the script, the production company Bonus Film donated the script fee of € 37,500 to a charitable cause to show that the production company was not hoping for any financial benefit from Ernst Hinterberger's withdrawal.
The film was shot by the film production company Bonus Film in the spring and summer of 2010. Filming began on May 31, 2010. Since some scenes were also shot in Baden near Vienna , the film was funded by the state of Lower Austria.
Most of the original actors in the series A real Viennese does not go under worked with the film. Since the actor Götz Kauffmann (played the character of the caretaker Kurt Blahovec, who died in the first series continuation) died in early 2010 and the plot of the second series continuation - in contrast to the series - is directly linked to the first sequel, the actor's death included in the plot of the film.
"Echte Wiener 2 - Die Deppat'n und die Gspritzt'n" was advertised with a "teaser video" in which Susanna Wiegand and Rainer Spechtl , who play small roles in the movie as "cleaning lady Susi" and "Stallinger", respectively, can be seen as the main actor in two other roles.
Towards the end of the film, Wolfgang Böck has a cameo in his role as Trautmann (also penned by Ernst Hinterberger ).
Edmund Sackbauer --- Antonia geb. Novotny | ------------------------------- | | (Fredi --- Josefine -.- (Kurt Irmi S. --- Karl S. Franz Vejvoda -.- Johanna S. --- Kai Uwe Lembke (--- Britta) Stadler) | Stadler Blahovec) | † | | ehem. B. -------------------------- | | | | | Lisa --.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-- René S. -†- Ilse S. Petra S. --- Margot Olaf S. und Freundinnen | (1977–1998) | Edi S. --- Jamila Shermake
- Echte Wiener 2 - Die Deppat'n und die Gspritzt'n in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Official website for the film
- Age rating for Echte Wiener 2 - Die Deppat'n und die Gspritzt'n . Youth Media Commission .
- http://diepresse.com/home/kultur/film/527094/index.do Die Presse from December 9, 2009
- http://diepresse.com/home/leben/mensch/580097/index.do Die Presse from July 9, 2010
- Dieter Chmelar: "Noodle-Eye": Mundl book pepped up? Courier, May 10, 2010, archived from the original on May 12, 2010 ; accessed on October 8, 2019 (original website no longer available).
- http://www.bonusfilm.at/aktuelle-nachrichten/bonusfilm-spendet-ernst-hinterbergers-gage-einem-wohltaetigen- ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically defective marked. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Notice from Bonus Film from May 15, 2010
- Website of Susanna Wiegand. ( Memento of the original from May 18, 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Website of Rainer Spechtl.
- Echte Wiener 2 - Teaser-Video ( Memento of the original from July 26th 2017 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.