Fritz Erik Hoevels
Fritz Erik Hoevels (born January 6, 1948 in Frankfurt am Main ) is a German psychoanalyst , publicist , translator , head and activist of the Bund against Adaptation, which is often referred to as a political sect .
Hoevels, son of the Frankfurt doctor Fritz Werner Hoevels, attended the Leibniz-Gymnasium in Frankfurt-Höchst and from 1966 studied Latin and German at the University of Freiburg . At the beginning of his studies, Hoevels joined the SDS and was soon active as its “widely traveled functionary”. After a student action that resulted in a criminal complaint from the rector, Hoevels apologized to him and asked for the complaint to be withdrawn, which isolated him from the SDS.
After completing his studies, he did not find a scientific job and began a second degree (psychology) in 1975, which he completed with a diploma in 1980. At the same time, he obtained his doctorate in 1977 with the dissertation Fairy Tales and Magic in the Metamorphoses of Apuleius of Madaura and dealt intensively with Freudian psychoanalysis . Hoevels then settled as a practicing psychoanalyst in Freiburg / Br. low. In 1983 he founded the magazine system ubw , which describes itself as "the only magazine in the unadulterated tradition of Sigmund Freud".
Hoevels sees himself in the history of ideas in the tradition of the materialistic enlightenment . The most important thinkers for him are Marx , Engels , Lenin and Trotsky as representatives of Marxism , and both Sigmund Freud as the founder of psychoanalysis and Wilhelm Reich, who was excluded from the International Psychoanalytic Association by Freud . Hoevels' book Marxism, Psychoanalysis, Politics presents the approach of Reich's Freudomarxism updated for discussion, while his work Wilhelm Reich's contribution to psychoanalysis deals in detail with the writings of Reich. "Reich is rightly emphasized [in it] as the psychoanalyst who most clearly [...] has shown the social causes and consequences of the development of neuroses." ( Hans-Joachim Maaz ). In this area, which is far removed from the political skirmishes of the day, a fundamental theoretical controversy arose in 2001 with Bernd A. Laska , who at the moment is probably the only Reichian publisher besides Hoevels who excludes Reich's organ theory.
For the 2013 federal elections, Hoevels recommended voting for the NPD with the first vote and the Pirate Party with the second vote. He justifies this primarily with considerations of election tactics, describing the NPD's program as "either foolish or, for the most part, simply sucks" .
The association of those persecuted by the Nazi regime counts the group "Bund against Adaptation", whose spiritus rector Hoevels is considered to be the "right wing". In 1992 this group had campaigned for the state elections in Baden-Württemberg for a critical alliance with the party The Republicans against the " SPCDU cartel ".
Hoevels has emerged as a political publicist since the 1970s - as a publisher, author and editor of numerous books and through regular articles in the journal Ketzerbriefe, which he founded . He was the initiator of the Freiburg Marxist-Reichist Initiative , which, under the name of Bunte Liste Freiburg, temporarily provided a representative on the local city council and also operated as the Bund against Adjustment and the Red Forum . Hoevels himself and these organizations, which he shaped to a large extent, went public with numerous events, publications and leaflets on controversial topics, including AIDS , overpopulation , leaving the church , Scientology , Republicans , Saddam Hussein , North Korea . In doing so, they often took a position that was sharply rejected even by groups with which there was agreement with regard to criticism of religion, for example the International Union of Non-Denominational and Atheists (IBKA) . The IBKA not only criticizes positions in terms of content, but also the "expectation of salvation of religious sects" that Hoevels and his followers have and tried to awaken in the audience.
The commissioner for sects and ideological questions in the diocese of Dresden-Meißen, Gerald Kluge, also assesses the Bund against Adaptation as a political sect with Hoevels as a “thought leader and leading figure”. The ideology commissioner of the Protestant regional church of Württemberg and member of the inquiry commission for sects of the Bundestag, Hansjörg Hemminger, comes to a similar view . He explicitly mentions the Bund against Adaptation when he states : “... with several master figures, however, the therapy community did not develop towards openness and autonomy. Rather, the exclusivity of the group, their sense of mission and their tendency to collectively grew ”.
In addition to his work as an author and lecturer, Hoevels translated several works by the British classical scholar and librarian of Leo Baeck College , Hyam Maccoby , as well as the main work of the Indian historian and Islamic critic Jaya Gopal. On his own website, Hoevels campaigns against what he calls the “propaganda tax” for radio broadcasts .
- Wilhelm Reich's contribution to psychoanalysis, undated [Freiburg / Br.], Undated [self-published], undated 
- The Oedipus Complex and Its Political Consequences: Basic Questions in Psychoanalysis. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1980; 5th, exp. 1990 edition ISBN 3-922774-00-8 .
- Marxism, psychoanalysis, politics. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1983 ISBN 3-922774-02-4 ( at Google books )
- Aids stop taboo: between monogamy propagadanda u. green light for virus carriers. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1983 ISBN 3-922774-03-2 .
- Selfishness and collective self-determination. In: Ketzerbriefe, No. 50, August 1994, special edition ISBN 3-89484-206-7 ; reprinted in: 30 years of heretics. The most interesting drill core from the sediments of the student movement down to the sad alluvium of the pax americana ... (1967–1997). Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1998 ISBN 3-89484-809-X , pp. 600–621.
- Psychoanalysis and Literary Studies: Basics and Examples. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1996 ISBN 3-89484-803-0 .
- (Ed. And Com. :) 30 years of heretics. The most interesting drill core from the sediments of the student movement down to the sad alluvium of the pax americana ... (1967–1997). Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 1998 ISBN 3-89484-809-X .
- The so-called culture. In: Heretic Letters , No. 100, April 2001, special edition ISBN 3-8948-4228-8 .
- Wilhelm Reich's contribution to psychoanalysis. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 2001; ISBN 3-89484-813-8 (extended version of the 1979 document)
- Richard Dawkins , the Haeckel of our time. Appreciation and criticism. Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 2008; ISBN 3-89484-817-0 .
- How wrong was Marx really? Volume I - Society and Economy Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 2009; ISBN 978-3-89484-818-7 .
- The Right / Left Confusion Freiburg / Br .: Ahriman 2018; ISBN 978-3-89484-834-7 .
- Literature by and about Fritz Erik Hoevels in the catalog of the German National Library
- Personal website
- See Fritz-Erik Hoevels: Wilhelm Reich's contribution to psychoanalysis, , p. 224; in the new version 2001: p. 353
- Hoevels asked the Rector to apologize and withdraw the complaint. He accepted it, but made the wording of the petition public as a pamphlet. The SDS then distanced itself "from the counter-revolutionary behavior of Hoevels". Alexander Wormit, Political Officer of the AStA, commented: "Disgusting that such a radical revolutionary crawls to the cross out of fear for his career." Source: Soft knee . In: Der Spiegel . No. 7 , 1969, p. 42 ( online ).
- Cf. 30 Years of Heretics , p. 47
- This is critical of the established positions from the start. See his article The misery of psychoanalysis. Plea for a new chair. In: Freiburger Studentenzeitung , vol. 17, issue 7, July 1967; in 30 years of heretics , pp. 27–33
- Report on the exclusion of Wilhelm Reich from the IPA , in: Zeitschrift für Politische Psychologie und Sexualökonomie Vol. 2, Issue 5 (1935)
- Neues Deutschland , supplement to the Frankfurt Book Fair 2001; on-line
- Fritz Erik Hoevels: Stirner, Psychoanalysis and Marxism. In: Der Einzige , quarterly journal of the Max Stirner Archive Leipzig, No., 1/2 (13/14), February 3 / May 3, 2001, pp. 15–22; then a replica by Laska, a duplicate by Hoevels and a final text by Laska ( online )
- Fritz Erik Hoevels: My turnout. ( Memento of the original from September 23, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , sd [18. September 2013]
- The right margin
- See Fritz Erik Hoevels (Ed.): 30 Jahre Ketzer , Freiburg / Br. 1998, pp. 542, 546, 551, 589
- Cf. on this the article Marcus Hammerschmitt: Ahrimans Erben . Telepolis, July 5, 2004
- IBKA: The 'alliance against Adaptation (1991) - In addition to a general assessment of the covenant against adaptation and the report of a closed promotional event, which can be found on this website [in a nutshell] reveals how the federal government works inward. The speaker for the event is Fritz Erik Hoevels.
- Hansjörg Hemminger: Salvation lies in the group. Hemminger explicitly mentions the federal government against adjustment.
|SURNAME||Hoevels, Fritz Erik|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bernhard Schilli, Vera Kirms|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German psychoanalyst and extra-parliamentary political activist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 6, 1948|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Frankfurt am Main|