|Height :||296 m above sea level NHN|
|Residents :||7 (May 25 1987)|
|Postal code :||91474|
|Area code :||09164|
In 1370 the former mill was owned by the Lords of Lentersheim . In 1571 it was sold to Joachim von Seckendorff. Today's mill was built by Hans Lamprecht in 1591 and named after him.
In 1701 the Lamprecht mill was plundered by a band of 20 robbers.
Towards the end of the 18th century there was a property in Lamprechtsmühle. The high court exercised the rule of Ullstadt . The landlord of the property was the Ullstadt manor . Under the Prussian administration (1792–1806) of the Principality of Bayreuth , the Lamprechtsmühle was given house number 78 in Langenfeld.
As part of the municipal edict, Lamprechtsmühle was assigned to the Ullstadt tax district formed in 1811 and the Ullstadt rural community in 1813 . With the second community edict (1818) it was reclassified into the newly formed rural community Langenfeld.
- House number 78: mill
The place has been predominantly Evangelical-Lutheran since the Reformation. The residents of the Evangelical Lutheran denomination were parish to St. Johann Baptist (Ullstadt) until the 1920s , and since then to the Jesus Christ Church (Langenfeld) . The inhabitants of the Roman Catholic denomination are parish after the Assumption of Mary (Ullstadt) .
- Johann Kaspar Bundschuh : Lambertsmühle . In: Geographical Statistical-Topographical Lexicon of Franconia . tape 3 : I-Ne . Verlag der Stettinische Buchhandlung, Ulm 1801, DNB 790364301 , OCLC 833753092 , Sp. 258 ( digitized version ).
- Hanns Hubert Hofmann : Neustadt-Windsheim (= Historical Atlas of Bavaria, part of Franconia . I, 2). Commission for Bavarian State History, Munich 1953, DNB 452071216 , p. 109 ( digitized version ). Ibid. S. 194 ( digitized version ).
- Gerhard Hojer: District of Scheinfeld (= Bavarian art monuments . Volume 35 ). Deutscher Kunstverlag, Munich 1976, DNB 760102457 , p. 171-172 .
- Lamprechtsmühle in the local database of the Bayerische Landesbibliothek Online . Bavarian State Library
- Lamprechtsmühle in the Topographia Franconiae of the University of Würzburg , accessed on September 19, 2019.
- Lamprechtsmühle in the historical directory of the association for computer genealogy
- Bavarian State Office for Statistics and Data Processing (Ed.): Official local directory for Bavaria, territorial status: May 25, 1987 . Issue 450 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich November 1991, DNB 94240937X , p. 340 ( digitized version ).
- Lamprechtsmühle in the Bavaria Atlas
- G. Hojer, p. 171.
- Max Döllner : History of the development of the city of Neustadt an der Aisch up to 1933. Ph. C. W. Schmidt, Neustadt a. d. Aisch 1950, OCLC 42823280 ; New edition to mark the 150th anniversary of the Ph. C. W. Schmidt publishing house, Neustadt an der Aisch 1828–1978. Ibid 1978, ISBN 3-87707-013-2 , p. 279.
- HH Hofmann, p. 109.
- HH Hofmann, p. 194.
- Only inhabited houses are given. In 1818 these were designated as fireplaces , in 1840 as houses , and from 1871 to 1987 as residential buildings.
- Alphabetical index of all the localities contained in the Rezatkkreis according to its constitution by the newest organization: with indication of a. the tax districts, b. Judicial Districts, c. Rent offices in which they are located, then several other statistical notes . Ansbach 1818, p. 52 ( digitized version ).
- Eduard Vetter (Ed.): Statistical handbook and address book of Middle Franconia in the Kingdom of Bavaria . Self-published, Ansbach 1846, p. 61 ( digitized version ).
- Joseph Heyberger, Chr. Schmitt, v. Wachter: Topographical-statistical manual of the Kingdom of Bavaria with an alphabetical local dictionary . In: K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Bavaria. Regional and folklore of the Kingdom of Bavaria . tape 5 . Literary and artistic establishment of the JG Cotta'schen Buchhandlung, Munich 1867, Sp. 1082 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb10374496-4 ( digitized version ).
- Kgl. Statistical Bureau (ed.): Complete list of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to districts, administrative districts, court districts and municipalities, including parish, school and post office affiliation ... with an alphabetical general register containing the population according to the results of the census of December 1, 1875 . Adolf Ackermann, Munich 1877, 2nd section (population figures from 1871, cattle figures from 1873), Sp. 1249 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00052489-4 ( digitized ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Localities directory of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to government districts, administrative districts, ... then with an alphabetical register of locations, including the property and the responsible administrative district for each location. LIV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1888, Section III, Sp. 1182 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Directory of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria, with alphabetical register of places . LXV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1904, Section II, Sp. 1254 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Localities directory for the Free State of Bavaria according to the census of June 16, 1925 and the territorial status of January 1, 1928 . Issue 109 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1928, Section II, Sp. 1292 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria - edited on the basis of the census of September 13, 1950 . Issue 169 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1952, DNB 453660975 , Section II, Sp. 1119 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official city directory for Bavaria, territorial status on October 1, 1964 with statistical information from the 1961 census . Issue 260 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1964, DNB 453660959 , Section II, Sp. 820 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria . Issue 335 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1973, DNB 740801384 , p. 175 ( digitized version ).