Mirijam Verena Jeremic
Life and career
Jeremic grew up in Belgrade with her German-Serbian family and completed her acting training for the performing arts from 1998 to 2000 at the youth drama school in Belgrade. After completing her acting training, she returned to Berlin and studied at the University of the Arts there until she became a master class student in 2006 . In 2007 she took part in acting workshops with Lena Lessing , Giles Foreman and Paul Miller from the Drama Center London . To this day she works at the theater, for film and television and exhibits her art in Berlin and Belgrade.
Her most important film roles are 'Ivona' in Great by Andreas Henn, who was nominated for the Max Ophüls Prize in 2013 and won second place at the Audience Award at the Palm Springs International Short Film Festival 2013. She caused a stir in the role of 'Jasmina Lauschevic' in the mockumentary Endlich Deutsch! from WDR (director: Lutz Heineking jr. , production: Eitelsonnenschein), which was nominated for the Grimme Prize in 2015 and for which Lutz Heineking jr. won the 2015 German Academy for Television Prize. Since March 19, 2019 Mirijam Verena Jeremic has been part of the current mockumentary series Other Parents by Lutz Heineking jr. as the quirky gothic emo woman Barbara on TNT Comedy .
Jeremic has a daughter with her partner, the actor Oliver Korittke . Another daughter comes from a previous relationship.
Jeremic lives in Berlin.
- 2008: In the face of crime Director: Dominik Graf (TV series) ARD
- 2009: Die Dreisten Drei Director: Erik Polls (TV series) SAT1
- 2011: Close Enough ( For gripping Nah ) - Director: Alois Knapps (Short Film)
- 2013: Great - Director: Andreas Henn (short film) ARTE / SWR
- 2014: Finally German! - Director: Lutz Heineking jr. (TV series) WDR
- 2015: Wilsberg: Russian Roulette - Director: Martin Enlen (series) ZDF
- 2015: A Dream of a Man with a Light Bulb - Director: Dimitri Limpert (feature film)
- 2016: Die Ketzerbraut - Director: Hansjörg Thurn (TV film) SAT1
- 2017: On the other hand, the grass is much greener - Director: Pepe Danquart (movie) ARD
- 2017: For Umme - Director: Vlady Valentin Oszkiel (TV series) Amazon Prime
- 2017: The Midas Touch - Director: Tilman Borck (Movie)
- 2017: Der Sportpenner - Director: Florian Mortan (Movie)
- 2018: Pink City Film - Director: Mirijam Verena Jeremic (festival film)
- 2018: Glorious Times - Director: Oskar Roehler (movie, Lana's voice)
- 2019: A case for Dr. Abel Tsokos - Zerschunden - Director: Hansjörg Thurn (TV film) SAT1
- 2019: Other Parents - Director: Lutz Heineking jr. (TV series) TNT Comedy
- 2008–2011: The Beauty of the Lord by Albert Cohen : Compagnie des Artistes et Fous
- 2009–2011: Socratomania: Compagnie des Artistes et Fous
- 2010: Dark Eyes of Retribution: 100 Degree Festival
- 2010–2015: Splinters of the Kristallnacht: Rostock Volkstheater
- 2011: Reigen : Bread Factory (Berlin)
- 2011–2012: John Gabriel Borkman by Henrik Ibsen : Prater (Berlin) staged by Vegard Vinge
- 2012–2013: Trilogy: Hangar 49
- 2013–2014: 12 division house based on Henrik Ibsens An enemy of the people : Prater (Berlin) staged by Vegard Vinge
- 2014–2016: State grave: bread factory (Berlin)
- 2014: Berlin the rats are coming: Prinzessinnengärten
- 2015: Tartüff: Monbijou Theater
- 2015: Cabaret Kosovo: Monbijou Theater
- 2019: Cyborg City-Odysseus Machine: PAF Festival Berlin
- Mirijam Jeremic in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Mirijam Verena Jeremic website
- Mirijam Verena Jeremic at crew united's actor videos
- Mirijam Verena Jeremic at vimeo
- Great, Short Film, 2012-2013 | Crew United. Retrieved December 8, 2019 .
- Festival News. In: Palm Springs International Film Society. Archived from the original on February 18, 2015 ; accessed on August 24, 2018 .
|SURNAME||Jeremic, Mirijam Verena|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German-Serbian actress and artist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 14, 1984|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Berlin|