|Height :||297 (289-325) m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||8.45 km²|
|Residents :||633 (Jun. 30, 2018)|
|Population density :||75 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||December 31, 1970|
|Postal code :||65326|
|Area code :||06120|
The place was first mentioned in a document in 888, when a certain Berolf gave his sister Adela a bifang between Walebahe ( Wallbach ) and Pannerode . The place name changed from Panroyde and Pannerod via Rodde-Pannsti to the current name.
Panrod Court was part of County Diez . Countess Agnes von Diez brought it about in 1367 when she married Count Eberhard VI. to Katzenelnbogen as trousseau to this house. It was assigned to the Burgschwalbach office and came with this to Hesse in 1479 and to the House of Nassau in 1536 .
In the course of the regional reform in Hesse , the previously independent communities of Daisbach, Hausen via Aar, Kettenbach, Michelbach, Panrod and Rückershausen voluntarily merged on December 31, 1970 to form the new community of Aarbergen. For each district, the main statute established a local district with a local advisory board and local councilor in accordance with the Hessian municipal code.
- Evangelical fortified church - around 1321 (late Romanesque choir tower, good baroque crucifix)
In the place there is
- Kettenbach district. In: Internet presence. Aarbergen municipality, archived from the original on March 3, 2018 .
- Panrod. Info about the district. Private website
- Panrod, Rheingau-Taunus-Kreis. Historical local dictionary for Hessen. In: Landesgeschichtliches Informationssystem Hessen (LAGIS).
- Literature on Panrod in the Hessian Bibliography
- use plan. (PDF; 85.5 MB) In: Website. Aarbergen municipality, p. 55 f , accessed in August 2020 .
- Information about our districts. In: website. Aarbergen municipality, archived from the original on October 18, 2019 ; accessed in October 2019 .
- Christian Daniel Vogel : Description of the Duchy of Nassau , Beyerle, 1843, p. 567 ( online edition at Google Books )
- Association of municipalities to form the municipality "Aarbergen", Untertaunuskreis of January 3, 1971 . In: The Hessian Minister of the Interior (ed.): State Gazette for the State of Hesse. 1971 No. 4 , p. 139 , point 159 ( online at the information system of the Hessian state parliament [PDF; 6.3 MB ]).
- Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 377 .