The metaphor wing refers to a dualism . Examples of such a dualism are: A right wing and a left wing face each other, Realos against Fundis , revisionism against Orthodox Marxism . The metaphor is also used when there are more than two currents in a party. Party wings contribute to the liveliness and further development of the political spectrum through - above all internal party - discussions . But you can also splitcause or trigger their party. The integration of the various wing of the party, especially in large parties, should mainly be carried out by the group leaders (chairman of the party and his deputies), the party leaders and other party bodies (federal executive board, presidium, party congresses).
The term flow is used synonymously . There are often networks in parties that are determined less by agreement in terms of content than by regional origin, the same social or age structure or personal friendships, such as the Andean Pact or the Kronberger Kreis . In addition, there were or are circles of representatives across party lines, such as the Pizza Connection , the Spain Connection endeavors to promote red-yellow coalitions. or the Europa-Union parliamentary group of the German Bundestag .
- In the SPD , the various currents are also identified by the amalgamations of members of the SPD parliamentary group: the conservative Seeheimer Kreis , the parliamentary left and the Berlin network, which can be assigned to the reformers in the SPD . The equivalent of the parliamentary left, which is also open to ordinary members, is the Forum Democratic Left 21 (DL21), the forerunner of which was the Frankfurter Kreis
- CDU / CSU : Christian-Democratic workers (Christian-socially oriented workers), Leichlinger Kreis (liberal CDU politicians), Einstein-Connection , Xantener Kreis , Berliner Kreis in der Union (conservative Union politicians), PKM (parliamentary group for medium-sized companies). In 2015 the Conservative Awakening arose in the CSU, and in 2017 the Freedom Conservative Awakening .
- In the 1980s, the Greens polarized disputes between radical ecologists , eco-socialists , realos and eco- libertarians over the question of government participation. Opponents of government participation were referred to as Fundis . At the beginning of the 1990s, middle currents emerged such as the Left Forum (→ History of Alliance 90 / The Greens ). The left currents left the party. Currently there are the Independent Green Left and Reformers , which represent today's wings.
- In the FDP there are among other things
- Schaumburg Circle
- Liberal Awakening (founded September 2010) and
- Dahrendorf district (founded in April 2011, is considered to be left-wing liberal)
- the Christians group in the FDP parliamentary group , founded in 2009 by 21 members
- (see also FDP - Organized Currents )
- In the left there are a variety of currents and wings:
- The alternative for Germany had the so-called wake - up call 2015 wing , which campaigned for the preservation of the party's economically liberal line and now founded the “Alliance for Progress and Awakening” (→ Liberal-Conservative Reformer ) party. In addition to these, there is also the Alternative Center , the Patriotic Platform and The Wing .
Currents in a party can also come together in other internal party institutions, such as the CDA ( Christian Democratic Workers ) in the CDU . It is also called the workers' wing; their positions often collide with those of the two other CDU party wings (liberals and conservatives), which often articulate their positions in the CDU SME Union (see SME and Economic Union ).
- In the FPÖ there was the so-called Haiders Buberlpartie which prevailed in the power struggle against the liberal Attersee district . The Knittelfelder were also involved in this power struggle
People's Republic of China
Mao Zedong's ideas are considered the political guideline of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) alongside Marxism-Leninism and Deng Xiaoping's theories.
- The Greens (Germany) - In 1991 the ÖkoLi split from the Greens.
- Democrazia Cristiana (Italy) - around 1995 split into three small parties , two of which now belong to a center-left party alliance, while one belongs to the center-right coalition
- FPÖ (Austria) - In 1993 the Liberal Forum split off from the FPÖ.
- FPÖ (Austria) - 2005 split into the more nationalist FPÖ of the old name and the BZÖ (more populist )
- FPÖ (Austria) - In 2015 the FPS split from the FPÖ.
- BZÖ (Austria) - In 2009 the FPK split off from the BZÖ.
- WASG (Germany) - split from the SPD in 2004/05
- SVP (Switzerland) - 2008 spin-off of the BDP after the 2007 Federal Council elections
- 1956 left the so-called Euler group (including Hermann Schäfer ) the FDP parliamentary group; she later founded the FVP ( Free People's Party )
- AfD (Germany) - The Alliance for Progress and Awakening was founded on July 19, 2015 in Kassel as a spin-off from Alternative für Deutschland (AfD). The organizational forerunner was the Weckruf 2015 association .
- AfD (Germany) - In 2017, Die Blauen split off from AfD.
- “If there is no quarrel, it is said that the party is in an authoritarian tomb. When there is discussion, it is said that they are at odds, they cannot lead ”.
- Particularly before elections, “unity” is often demanded or practiced in parties (see also mandatory faction , intra-party democracy ).
- When asked what was left today, Heinrich Böll replied : “The official left has its right wing, the right its left wing. I hear the rustling of the wings and yet I know: No bird takes to the skies. "
Max Reinhardt: Rise and Crisis of the SPD. Wings and representatives of a pluralistic people's party , Nomos, Baden-Baden, ISBN 978-3-8329-6575-4 .
- rp-online.de June 27, 2008 ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- cducsu.de ( Memento of the original from January 12, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Anja-Maria Meister: David Bendels: Why the CSU should become even more conservative . In: THE WORLD . July 13, 2014 ( welt.de [accessed April 15, 2018]).
- Note: the FDP has not been in the Bundestag since the 2013 federal election. www.fdp-fraktion.de ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- dahrendorfkreis.de - Registered at Namecheap.com. Retrieved April 18, 2018 .
- Emancipatory Left. Retrieved April 18, 2018 (UK English).
- welt.de April 30, 2009
- welt.de April 30, 2009
- http://rosenfuchs.kulando.de/post/2007/01/15/heinrich_boll ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.