Andreas Jung (politician)
Andreas Jung (born May 13, 1975 in Freiburg im Breisgau ) is a German lawyer and politician ( CDU ). He has been a member of the German Bundestag since 2005 and has been deputy chairman of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group there since 2018 .
Life and work
After graduating from high school in 1994 at Nellenburg-Gymnasium in Stockach , Jung studied law at the University of Konstanz . In 2000 he passed his first state examination in law and worked as a trainee lawyer at the Freiburg Regional Court . After his second state exam in 2002 took place in 2003 admission as a lawyer . Since then he has been working as a lawyer in the business law firm Rittershaus in Mannheim .
Andreas Jung has been married since summer 2015 and has two children. He lives on the island of Reichenau , where his wife grew up.
Jung was a member of the Junge Union (JU) from 1990 to 2010 . He was the local chairman of the Junge Union Stockach (1991-1993) and chairman of the JU district association Konstanz (1993-1999). From 2000 to 2002 he was a member of the JU federal executive board and was its environmental policy spokesman. From 2002 to 2006, Jung was also chairman of the JU district association in South Baden.
Jung has also been a member of the CDU since 1993. He has been a board member of the CDU district association of Konstanz since 1995 and has also been a member of the state board of the CDU in Baden-Württemberg since 2001 . From 2007 to 2011 he was district chairman of the CDU in Constance. In 2011 he was elected in Titisee-Neustadt as the successor to Willi Stächele as chairman of the CDU district association in South Baden. In October 2017, Jung did not take office again as district chairman. His successor was Andreas Schwab .
He has been a member of the German Bundestag since 2005 . Andreas Jung entered the Bundestag as a directly elected member of the Constance constituency in 2005, 2009 and 2013 . From 2005 to 2009 he was deputy chairman of the young group of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group .
From 2009 to 2018 he chaired the Parliamentary Advisory Council on Sustainable Development in the Bundestag.
From 2005 to 2009 (16th electoral term) he was a full member of the Committee on Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety , a full member of the Petitions Committee , and a deputy member of the Committee on European Union Affairs .
From 2009 to 2013 (16th electoral term) he was a full member of the Committee on Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (reporter on climate protection, emissions trading), a deputy member of the Committee on Economics and Technology and the CDU / CSU parliamentary group representative for electromobility .
From 2014 to 2018 Andreas Jung was a full member of the Committee for Economic Affairs and Energy and a deputy member of the Committee for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety. He was also a member of the Commission for the Storage of Highly Radioactive Waste .
From 2018, Andreas Jung was again a full member of the Committee on Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, the Committee on European Union Affairs and the Mediation Committee and deputy member of the Parliamentary Advisory Council on Sustainable Development.
On October 9, 2018, Jung was elected as the successor to the new parliamentary group leader Ralph Brinkhaus as deputy chairman of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group. Jung takes over the budget, finance and local affairs department on the parliamentary group's executive committee. As a result, Jung gave up his previous committee memberships, with the exception of the mediation committee, and took over alternate memberships in the finance committee and the budget committee .
Since July 4, 2016 he has been chairman of the CDU regional group in Baden-Württemberg in the German Bundestag.
Andreas Jung has been chairman of the Franco-German parliamentary group since February 6, 2015. On March 1, 2018, he took over the chairmanship of the German members of the Franco-German working group on the Aachen Treaty in the German Bundestag. The aim is to develop a Franco-German parliamentary agreement in order to deepen the cooperation between the two parliaments in numerous areas and thus make a contribution to Franco-German cooperation .
He is one of the 75 Union MPs - 68 from the CDU (26.9% of all CDU MPs) and 7 from the CSU (12.5% of all CSU MPs) - who voted for same-sex marriage at the end of June 2017 .
Jung is a member of the Europa-Union parliamentary group of the German Bundestag . He is considered a climate expert in his party.
- Association of German-French Societies for Europe (VDFG) ; Member of the Board of Trustees
- Lake Constance Gardens Association; Co-President
- Foundation for the World Heritage Monastery Island Reichenau on the island Reichenau ; member of the board
- Energy & Climate Protection Foundation Baden-Württemberg ; Member of the Board of Trustees
- Constance Council Prize of the City of Constance ; Member of the Board of Trustees
- GLOBE Germany - Global Legislators Organization for a Balanced Environment; President since 2014
- Fondation Entente Franco-Allemande (FEFA) ; Member of the Board
- German-French Institute eV (dfi) ; Member of the Board
- German Renewable Energy Association (BEE) ; Chairman of the Parliamentary Advisory Council (until June 28, 2018)
- Institute for Transformative Sustainability Research (IASS) ; Member of the Advisory Board (until July 31, 2018)
- Mainau GmbH of Mainau Island ; Member of the advisory board
- Luftikus non-profit GmbH, Baiersbronn; member of the board
- Andreas Jung's website
- Biography at the German Bundestag
- CV at the CDU / CSU parliamentary group
- Andreas Jung on parliamentwatch.de
- Entry by Andreas Jung , Rittershaus law firm, accessed on March 19, 2017
- “Many congratulate Barbara Paul and Andreas Jung”. Südkurier , accessed November 30, 2015
- "Andreas Jung leads CDU Südbaden" , Schwäbische Zeitung , July 2nd, 2011
- Badische Zeitung: CDU Südbaden: Andreas Schwab is the new chairman - Südwest - Badische Zeitung. Retrieved January 29, 2019 .
- "Members of the Parliamentary Advisory Council for Sustainable Development" ( Memento of the original from September 17, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed December 9, 2015
- Web archive of the German Bundestag , accessed on December 9, 2015
- German Bundestag: Andreas Jung, CDU / CSU ( Memento of the original from September 30, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed December 9, 2015
- German Bundestag - Biographies. Retrieved July 15, 2020 .
- Andreas Jung elected as the new vice parliamentary group. In: world. October 9, 2018, accessed October 9, 2018 (German).
- CDU regional group Baden-Württemberg in the German Bundestag: Andreas Jung MdB elected as the new chairman of the CDU regional group Baden-Württemberg in the German Bundestag. ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Volker Müller: German Bundestag - Andreas Jung heads working group on the Élysée Treaty. Retrieved January 29, 2019 .
- DW: Marriage for everyone: which MPs voted for and which voted against. In: welt.de . June 30, 2017. Retrieved October 7, 2018 .
- Andreas Jung. In: Website of the Europa-Union Germany. Retrieved August 19, 2020 .
- Malte Kreutzfeldt, Bernhard Pötter: CDU climate expert on emissions trading: "A lot of money, little climate protection" . In: The daily newspaper: taz . August 21, 2019, ISSN 0931-9085 ( taz.de [accessed on August 22, 2019]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German lawyer and politician (CDU), Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 13, 1975|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Freiburg in Breisgau|