District Court Munich I
The forerunner of today's regional court is the Bavarian district court in Munich on the right of the Isar , founded in 1857 , which was converted into a regional court with the Courts Constitution Act of 1879 .
District Court District
19,291 lawyers are admitted to the Munich I district court .
The office is at the Palace of Justice at Prielmayerstraße 7 . Parts of the civil justice system (commercial legal protection, building chambers, chambers for commercial matters) are located in the building at Lenbachplatz 7 . The criminal chambers are located in the criminal justice center at Nymphenburger Straße 16.
Superordinate and subordinate courts
The District Court of Munich I is, along with the District Court of Munich II, one of ten district courts to which the Higher Regional Court of Munich is superordinate. It is the only German regional court to which only one district court, the Munich District Court, is subordinate.
Known procedures (selection)
- Proceedings against the arms dealer in the attack in Munich in 2016
- Process for the billion-dollar bad buy of HGAA by BayernLB
- Criminal tax proceedings against Boris Becker
- Belzec trial
- BMW bribery affair
- Charlotte Böhringer murder case
- Proceedings against Rolf E. Breuer
- Proceedings against Bernie Ecclestone
- Elsässer-Ditfurth trial
- Proceedings against Georg Funke as ex-CEO of Hypo Real Estate
- Proceedings against Günther Kaufmann
- Proceedings against Erich Kiesl
- Ferrostaal corruption affair
- MAN corruption affair
- Official liability litigation in the Gustl Mollath case
- Siemens corruption affair
- Trial of Fritz Teufel for two attempted arson attacks in January 1971
- Proceedings against the broomstick robber Harald Zirngibl
- RAK Munich: Annual Report 2017 (PDF) Retrieved March 15, 2019 .
- sentence for ex-Landesbank boss Schmidt . In: sueddeutsche.de . 2014, ISSN 0174-4917 ( sueddeutsche.de [accessed on March 15, 2019]).
- Press release 03/2019 - Bavarian State Ministry of Justice. Retrieved March 15, 2019 .
- "Ex-Communard Devils in Court". Report by the DPA in the Schwäbische Zeitung of January 7, 1971, p. 5