|Height :||318 m above sea level NN|
|Residents :||168 (May 25 1987)|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 1978|
|Postal code :||94327|
|Area code :||09422|
Oberalteich from the east
The place emerged from the Oberalteich monastery of the same name . Until secularization in Bavaria in 1803, Oberalteich was a monastery village that was closely connected to the Benedictine Abbey of Oberalteich. The former monastery buildings form the historic center of Oberalteich. After secularization, the abbey church became a parish church and the monastery buildings were sold.
The Oberalteich tax district was formed from the former Klosterhofmark in 1808 , from which the Oberalteich community emerged. It belonged to the district court Mitterfels and after the establishment of the district court Bogen in 1839 to this, later to the district office Bogen and district Bogen . When the municipality Agendorf was dissolved on July 1, 1974, its parts of the municipality Muckenwinkling and Trudendorf became part of Oberalteich. With the regional reform in Bavaria , the former municipality of Oberalteich lost its independence and was incorporated into the town of Bogen on January 1, 1978.
There was also the spelling Oberaltaich .
Districts of the former municipality of Oberalteich
|Inhabitants of the village of Oberalteich||289||262||264||221||344||374||324||168|
|Residents of the municipality of Oberalteich||1105||1133||1075||1078||1387||1319||1450|
Culture and sights
- Former monastery church of St. Peter and Paul. The Gothic twin towers were integrated into the new building erected between 1622 and 1630. The interior contains works by Mathias Obermayr and Cosmas Damian Asam around 1730. The frescoes created by the brothers Joseph Anton Merz and Andreas Merz from 1727 to 1731 contain an extensive theological program.
- Former monastery building. They stand northeast of the church and contain stucco work in the west and east wings.
- KulturForum Oberalteich. It is located in the renovated area of a mill. Since 1998, visitors have been offered a varied program of concerts, readings, cabaret, lectures, seminars and exhibitions.
education and parenting
- Albertus School Oberalteich
- Primary school Oberalteich
- CSU Oberalteich. It has existed since 1960.
- Oberalteich volunteer fire brigade
- Catholic German Women's Federation Branch Association Oberalteich. It was founded in Oberalteich on November 14, 1990.
- KLJB Oberalteich
- Oberalteich monastery bikers. In July 2002, eleven bikers met for the founding regulars' table at the Furth inn.
- March of the Volunteer Fire Brigade Oberalteich. It has existed since 1973.
- TSV Oberalteich. It was launched on July 13, 1962 in the Faistl inn in Niedermenach.
- Oberalteich in the location database of the Bayerische Landesbibliothek Online . Bavarian State Library
- Oberalteich website
- Bavarian State Office for Statistics and Data Processing (Ed.): Official local directory for Bavaria, territorial status: May 25, 1987 . Issue 450 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich November 1991, DNB 94240937X , p. 233 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Office for Statistics and Data Processing (Hrsg.): The municipalities of Bavaria according to the territorial status May 25, 1987. The population of the municipalities of Bavaria and the changes in the acquisitions and territory from 1840 to 1987 (= contributions to Statistics Bavaria . Issue 451). Munich 1991, p. 70–72 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00070717-7 ( digitized version - footnotes 5 and 32).
- Josepf Lipf (Editor): matrikel bishopric of Regensburg . Ed .: Diocese of Regensburg. Pustet, Regensburg 1838, p. 233 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria . Issue 335 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1973, DNB 740801384 , p. 115 ( digitized version ).
- Bavaria 1840-1952: Historical municipality register . The population of the municipalities of Bavaria in the period from 1840 to 1952. In: Contributions to the statistics of Bavaria . Issue 192. Munich 1953, p. 52 ( digitized version ).