Thomas Strittmatter (born December 18, 1961 in St. Georgen in the Black Forest ; † August 29, 1995 in Berlin ) was the author of dramas, radio plays , novels , scripts , etc. He also studied painting at the State Academy of Fine Arts in Karlsruhe .
In honor of Strittmatter, the 2007 Baden-Württemberg Screenwriting Prize awarded by MFG Filmförderung was renamed the Thomas Strittmatter Prize . In 2003 the Sankt Georgener Gymnasium was renamed Thomas-Strittmatter-Gymnasium .
- Viehjud Levi , 1980
- Brach , piece for 2 people, 1982
- The Polish Pond , 1983
- Three picture stories and two others , 1983
- The Kaiserwalzer , 1983
- First pieces , 1985
- The love of the three oranges (based on Carlo Gozzi ), 1988
- Raabe Baikal , Roman, 1990
- Sub-animal . Drama, 1991
- Wisps - pacemaker , piece, 1992
- Milk music. Two monologues , 1996
- Der Polenweiher , (D, 1986), directed by Nico Hofmann , with Eberhard Feik a . a.
- Drachenfutter , (D, 1987), directed by Jan Schütte , with Ulrich Wildgruber a . a.
- Das Königsstechen (TV-D, 1988), directed by Gedeon Kovács , with Sigfrit Steiner , Lisa Helwig a . a.
- Winckelmanns Reisen , (D, 1990), directed by Jan Schütte , with Traugott Buhre , Susanne Lothar u. a.
- Auf Wiedersehen Amerika , (D / PL, 1994), directed by Jan Schütte , with George Tabori , Otto Tausig a . a.
- Bohai Bohau , (D, 1995), directed by Didi Danquart , with Robert Hunger-Bühler , Natalie Körner , Tobias Langhoff , Georg von Manikowsky , Mark Zak
- Viehjud Levi , (D / CH / A, 1999), directed by Didi Danquart , with Bruno Cathomas u. a.
- 1981: State Prize for Popular Theater Plays for Viehjud Levi
- 1984: State Prize for Popular Theater Plays for The Poland Pond
- 1984: Ernst Willmer scholarship of the Ingeborg Bachmann Prize , for the first excerpt from the story project Schwarzwursthammer
- 1989: Kranichstein Literature Prize
- 1991: Sponsorship award at the City of Bremen Literature Prize
- 1992: Residence grant from the Berlin Senate at the Berlin Literary Colloquium
- 1994: Bavarian Film Award - Screenplay Award
- Peer Martiny , Bettina Petry: Don't waste time. The writer Thomas Strittmatter . ZDF 2005 (documentary film)
- Almut Tina Schmidt : Der Schwarzwursthammer , a radio piece based on fragments of the author's narrative project of the same name from his estate.
- Alexander Gruber: Schiller's magic rod. Contributions to theatrical thought. Bielefeld: Pendragon 2005. ISBN 3-86532-016-3
- Friedhelm Klöhr: Thomas Strittmatter, Raabe Baikal . (Interpretation aid German) Stark-Verlag Freising 2002. ISBN 3-89449-592-8
- Volker Michel: Thomas Strittmatter and St. Georgen in the Black Forest: "I also come from the country and am very happy about it". Marbach am Neckar: Dt. Schillerges. 2001. (= traces; 56) ISBN 3-933679-60-5
- Gunna Wendt: Death is a machine made of ice. Approaching Thomas Strittmatter. Munich: A-1 publ. 1997. (= MonAkzente; 4) ISBN 3-927743-31-3
- Literature by and about Thomas Strittmatter in the catalog of the German National Library
- Thomas Strittmatter in the Bavarian literature portal (project of the Bavarian State Library )
- A rocket with the filling time . For the 50th birthday. Badische Zeitung, December 17, 2011
- Obituary by Ulrich Herrmann , Die Zeit , September 7, 1995
- Laudation Thomas Strittmatter Prize 2008
- SWR 2 : HÖRSPIEL 2/2011, p. 86
- Bettina Schulte: The grandfather and the father S. In: badische-zeitung.de, Ratgeber, Computer & Medien , December 16, 2011
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 18, 1961|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||St. Georgen , Black Forest|
|DATE OF DEATH||August 29, 1995|
|Place of death||Berlin|