Kutscher's modeling career began at the age of seven when he first appeared in front of the camera for a Walt Disney flyer with the character Goofy ; later he was approached in a mall for photo ops. At the age of 14 he received further offers and has since taken on regular modeling jobs. As a model, he has been to fashion shows and photo shoots for labels such as Jeremy Scott , Dolce & Gabbana , Bruno Banani , Lafayette , G-Star , Hugo Boss , Adidas , David Beckham and O'Neill on the catwalk.
In addition, he completed several training courses, including a. as an office clerk and hairdresser with additional training as a make-up artist . As a stylist , he took over B. the hair styling at the Berlin Fashion Week , through participation in the casting show X-Factor at VOX and Fashion & Fame on Pro7 he came into first contact with television .
In December 2011, Kutscher failed in the “Mister Internet” category in qualifying for the 2011/2012 Mister Germany election; then Kutscher sharply criticized the winner of the title, Paul Proshkovsky.
Jérôme Kutscher took on minor roles in television productions such as Gute Zeiten, Bad Zeiten , Eine wie keine ; since 2011 he has been concentrating more and more on a career as an actor and singer. In 2012 Kutscher took part in the celebrity edition of the pseudo-docu-soap Rent, Buy, Live .
Kutscher lives in Berlin .
In the media spotlight coachman early 2013 drew particular through its participation in the "cat fight" between Fiona Erdmann and Georgina Bülowius in the seventh season of the RTL - reality show I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here . Kutscher is considered Erdmann's best friend; he also accompanied Erdmann to the jungle camp in Australia . At the beginning of the show he wrote in a letter to his friend Fiona Erdmann: "Your mission is still to eliminate Sams with hair extensions [di Georgina Bülowius]". Reading the letter in the jungle camp triggered violent reactions. In an interview with the radio station Kiss FM , Kutscher stated that the provocation had been planned and had taken place with Erdmann's consent.
Kutscher also published a photo on his own Facebook profile in which he can be seen as Sams ; this was taken as another mockery of Georgina Bülowius.
- jeromekutscher.com - official website
- Interview with Jerome Kutscher ( Memento from January 30, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Interview from December 27, 2012; ExtraordinariFashion blog; Retrieved July 18, 2013
- Jérôme Tommaso Moses Kutscher - all-rounder! ( Memento of the original from March 24, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 5.8 MB) Portrait in: Cinestyle-Magazin, April 2011
- Cat war with Mister-Wahl! in: BILD from November 15, 2011
- Does Robert Neubauer get Botox injections? Video excerpt (preliminary talk) from renting, buying, living ; VOX.de from November 26, 2012
- rent, buy, live - second round with male model video (complete broadcast) of rent, buy, live ; VOX.de from November 27, 2012
- Stress in the jungle. Jerome unpacks: This is behind the "Sams" letter in: Hamburger Morgenpost from January 23, 2013
- "Sams is eliminated" - at least from the audience in: Bravo from January 24, 2013
- Jungle dweller Fiona is back in Berlin in: Berliner Morgenpost from January 30, 2013
- Fiona Erdmann - friend Jérome mocks Georgina on Facebook in: OK! Magazine from January 24, 2013
- letter was probably agreed. "Sams Affair": Now Fiona's friend speaks in: DIE WELT from January 23, 2013
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Coachman, Jérôme Tommaso Moses (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German model|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 28, 1986|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mannheim|