Evangelical University of Nuremberg
|Evangelical University of Nuremberg|
|founding||May 1, 1995|
|Students||1,484 WS 2018/19|
The Evangelical University of Nuremberg is a state-recognized university of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria. It was founded on May 1, 1995 . Since March 15, 2010 the former Protestant University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg is called Evangelical University for Applied Sciences - Evangelical University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg. Lutheran University of Applied Sciences. Or in short: Evangelical University of Nuremberg (EVHN). The university is financed by the Evangelical Church and the Free State of Bavaria .
- Deaconry (BA)
- Upbringing, Education and Health in Childhood Dual (BA)
- Health and nursing management (BA) (only with completed training in nursing / healing / health care)
- Health and nursing education (BA) (only with completed training in nursing / healing / health care)
- Health: Applied Nursing Sciences (B.Sc.) (part-time, only with completed nursing training)
- Curative Education (BA)
- Nursing Dual (B.Sc.)
- Religious Education and Church Educational Work (B.Ed.)
- Social Work (BA)
- Social Economy (BA)
- Social Management (MSM)
- Economics in Social and Health Care (MA)
- Applied Educational Sciences (MA)
- Advanced Nursing Practice (M.Sc.)
As of June 2016, 1,483 students were enrolled.
Since the winter semester 13/14, no tuition fees have been charged in the bachelor's degree programs, only administration fees and a fee for the Erlangen / Nuremberg student union. From winter semester 07/08 to winter semester 09/10 the tuition fees were € 450, thereafter € 350 up to and including the 2013 summer semester.
Doctorate - Verbundkolleg
The doctoral program “Education as Landscape. On the relationship between formal and non-formal places of education as well as formal and informal learning in children and adolescents ”is a joint doctoral college
- of the Institute for Elementary School Research at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg ,
- of the Chair of General Pedagogy at the Otto Friedrich University of Bamberg ,
- the Faculty of Social Sciences at the Technical University of Nuremberg Georg Simon Ohm ,
- the Protestant University of Nuremberg,
- in cooperation with the Hans Böckler Foundation .
Institute for innovative addiction treatment and addiction research (ISS)
- Development and dissemination of programs to reduce consumption
- Research and development projects for target-oriented addiction work
- Implementation of innovative programs in practice
Institute for Nursing Research, Gerontology and Ethics (IPGE)
- Research, advice and development in nursing and gerontological fields of action and their connection with ethical and anthropological perspectives
Institute for Practical Research and Evaluation (IPE)
- Practical research and evaluation projects
- Advice on self-evaluation and quality development
- Scientific support for projects
Social Science Institute for Research and Transfer (SWIFT)
- Research and project partner for social enterprises
- Competence centers on pedagogy and development in childhood, social economy and society as well as organization, personnel and management
Wichern Institute for diaconal practice research and development
- Affiliated institute of the Rummelsberger Diakonie and the Evangelical University of Nuremberg
- Research and development projects in the youth, elderly and handicapped aid of the Rummelsberger Diakonie
It is also possible to complete a semester abroad or an internship abroad. It cooperates with universities in other European and international countries.
As a public scientific library, the library serves for study, teaching and research. It is available to all members of the university as well as interested parties from the region who want to further their professional or private education and information. The library's holdings include around 57,000 volumes, around 190 current magazines and daily newspapers, 11,000 e-books and 2,000 university theses. The media offer is based on the university's degree programs.
The IFIT is the institute for advanced training, innovation and transfer. It is a central, legally dependent institution of the Evangelical University of Nuremberg and supports the critical dialogue between current practical developments and changed scientific knowledge. It accomplishes this goal through
- Continuing education courses,
- Advanced and advanced training courses, conferences and lecture series,
- Continuing education and training projects for institutions and companies,
- Development, production and dissemination of media and programs to support teaching and learning, including the necessary tests and evaluation procedures,
- Advanced and advanced training courses as part of employee training and personnel development.
IFIT's offers are open to anyone interested; prior studies at the Evangelical University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg are not required.
The Career Service is aimed at all students and alumni and
- supports and advises students on questions of professional orientation,
- offers seminars on the application process,
- accompanies students individually with applications at home and abroad,
- informs about job offers,
- organizes the competence forum academic career fair,
- promotes the development of individual resilience skills.
Alumni network of the Evangelical University of Nuremberg e. V.
The Alumni Network Association of the Evangelical University of Nuremberg e. V. connects the Evangelical University of Nuremberg and its graduates. It promotes and supports the ties of former students to the Evangelical University of Nuremberg and its predecessor institutions and gives the opportunity to refresh and expand contacts with the university and to network with one another.
The university is based at Bärenschanzstrasse 4, 90429 Nuremberg.
In spring 2009, students of the social economy course founded the Verein für Sozialwirtschaft e. V. This has set itself the goal of profiling the field of social economy in the public, establishing an exchange between students and practitioners and forming a network for the social economy. The association currently has 80 members and organizes events on socio-economic and socio-political topics at regular intervals.
- Website of the Evangelical University of Nuremberg
- Association for Social Economy V. - The association was founded by students studying social economics
- Doctoral program “Education as a Landscape. On the relationship between formal and non-formal places of education and formal and informal learning in children and adolescents "
- ↑ Evangelical University of Nuremberg> University management Prof. PD Dr. theol. Barbara Städtler-Mach. Retrieved November 23, 2019 .
- ↑ Federal Statistical Office: Students at universities. Winter semester 2018/2019 (= Fachserie 11, Reihe 4.1), October 18, 2019, p. 84.
Coordinates: 49 ° 27 '2.9 " N , 11 ° 3' 37.2" E