|City district Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode
City of Braunschweig
Location of the city district Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode (red)
|District Mayor :||Jürgen Meeske ( SPD )|
|District :||No. 213|
|Residents :||13,205 (Dec. 31, 2017)|
|Area :||1508.1 ha|
|Population density :||8 inhabitants per hectare|
The Braunschweiger Landwehr
Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode is a district (No. 213) of Braunschweig , which includes the districts to the south. Together with the districts of Stöckheim-Leiferde and Heidberg-Melverode , Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode forms the municipal electoral district 21. The total population is 12,745.
The following villages are located in the Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode district:
The city district is located south of Bundesstraße 1 and the A 39 . Rautheim is connected to the motorway via the Braunschweig-Rautheim exit and has its own industrial area. Some of the districts are located on the former Braunschweiger Landwehr , such as the Schöppenstedter Tower, but also Rautheim and Mascherode.
City District Council
The city district council of the city district Südstadt-Rautheim-Mascherode has 15 members and has been composed as follows since 2011:
Churches of the borough
- Martin-Chemnitz-Kirche , Protestant parish for Lindenberg and Elmaussicht.
- Village church
- St. Aegidien , Protestant parish in Rautheim.
- St. Heinrich , Catholic parish Mascherode.
- St. Markus , Protestant parish in the southern part of the city.
coat of arms
Lindenberg-Mastbruch-Elmaussicht, Mascherode, Südstadt and Rautheim have their own district coats of arms.
- Bürgergemeinschaft Südstadt with Südstadt Chronicle on bs-sued.de
- Map of the boroughs on braunschweig.de
- Website of the Mascherode parish at kirche-mascherode.de
- Schöppenstedter Tower on strassenkatalog.de
- ↑ a b Population statistics on braunschweig.de, accessed on July 29, 2018
- ↑ Braunschweig in Statistics 2010, page 20 (PDF; 8.4 MB)
- ↑ Map of the electoral districts of Braunschweig ( Memento of the original from February 5, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. on braunschweig.de.
- ↑ Info-Line Braunschweig (PDF; 142 kB); 5, 2011.
- ↑ Martin-Chemnitz-Kirche on martin-chemnitz-bs.de.
- ↑ Mascherode village church on kirche-mascherode.de.
- ↑ St. Äegidien on kirche-rautheim.de.
- ↑ St. Heinrich ( Memento of the original from August 29, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. at st-bernward-braunschweig.de.
- ↑ St. Markus on markus-bs.de.
Coordinates: 52 ° 14 ' N , 10 ° 34' E