Uli Grötsch (born July 14, 1975 in Weiden in the Upper Palatinate ) is a German politician ( SPD ) and police officer. He has been a member of the German Bundestag since 2013 . He has been General Secretary of the SPD Bavaria since May 20, 2017 and a member of the SPD party executive since December 2017.
Grötsch grew up in Waidhaus and attended elementary school there. He then moved to the State Business School Weiden in Upper Palatinate, where he obtained secondary school leaving certificate in 1992. He trained as a police officer , with stations in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Nuremberg, Munich and Bad Reichenhall. From 1999 he worked for the police inspection in Waidhaus.
Grötsch is married and has two daughters.
In 1994 Grötsch became a member of the SPD and the Jusos . From 1998 to 2006 he was chairman of the Juso sub-district Weiden-Neustadt-Tirschenreuth. Since 2013 he has been chairman of the SPD sub-district Weiden / Neustadt / Tirschenreuth and deputy chairman of the SPD district of Upper Palatinate. He has also been on the Bavarian state board of the Working Group for Employee Issues since 2013 . From 2002 to 2017 Grötsch was market councilor in Waidhaus . He has been a district councilor in the Neustadt ad Waldnaab district since 2008. Grötsch has been a member of the SPD's federal executive committee since December 2017.
After his candidacy for the 2013 federal election in the Weiden constituency was announced in 2012 , he successfully entered the Bundestag in 2013 via the SPD Bavarian state list . He is a full member of the Interior Committee. Grötsch was chairman of the SPD parliamentary group in the 3rd committee of inquiry ("Terrorgruppe NSU II") and in the 2nd committee of inquiry (BKA). In October 2014, Grötsch was elected to the parliamentary control body of the German Bundestag. He is also a member of the working group on strategies against right-wing extremism in his parliamentary group. In the 2017 Bundestag election , he again entered the Bundestag via the list.
From January 2014 to September 2015 Grötsch was tourism policy spokesman for the Bavarian regional group of the SPD parliamentary group.
The state party conference of the BayernSPD elected Uli Grötsch as General Secretary on May 20, 2017. On January 26, 2019, Grötsch was re-elected General Secretary at the Bavarian SPD's state party conference.
In the 19th German Bundestag , Grötsch is a full member of the Committee for Home Affairs and Home Affairs , the Parliamentary Control Committee and the Board of Trustees of the Federal Agency for Civic Education.
Uli Grötsch is a member of the Workers' Welfare Association, the Police Union, the Flossenbürg Concentration Camp Memorial Support Association , Friends of Nature (local group Weiden), the Bavarian State Association for Bird Protection, the Association Against Forgetting - For Democracy , the Waidhaus Music Association, the Waidhaus Volunteer Fire Brigade and the Schützenverein Pfrentsch.
- Private homepage
- Biography at the German Bundestag
- Uli Grötsch on parliamentwatch.de
- Official profile on facebook
- Profile on Instagram
- Profile on Twitter
- Portrait of Uli Grötsch . SPD Grafenwohr. February 25, 2012. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Uli Grötsch leads the SPD subdistrict . SPD Kaltenbrunn-Dürnast. June 30, 2013. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Upper Palatinate Media - The New Day: Rudolf Grundler junior moves up for MdB Uli Grötsch: Farewell to the market council . In: onetz.de . ( onetz.de [accessed on August 10, 2017]).
- Party. Retrieved January 24, 2018 .
- Uli Grötsch is in the running for the Bundestag mandate for the northern Upper Palatinate . SPD raft. March 17, 2012. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Uli Grötsch, SPD police officer . German Bundestag. Archived from the original on March 1, 2017. Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
- Members of the 3rd Committee of Inquiry. (No longer available online.) German Bundestag, archived from the original on December 13, 2015 ; Retrieved December 9, 2015 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Members of the 2nd committee of inquiry. (No longer available online.) German Bundestag, archived from the original on December 13, 2015 ; Retrieved December 9, 2015 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- The Federal : Elected on state lists of the parties in Bavaria - The Federal Returning Officer. Retrieved October 13, 2017 .
- Uli Grötsch: Tourism policy spokesman for the Bavarian regional group. State group Bavaria in the SPD parliamentary group, January 30, 2014, accessed on September 11, 2014 .
- management complete - Uli Grötsch remains Secretary General. Retrieved March 28, 2019 .
- German Bundestag - Biographies. Accessed June 1, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 14, 1975|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Willows in the Upper Palatinate|