Anke Rehlinger (* 6. April 1976 in Wadern than Anke Moss ) is a German politician ( SPD ). She is Minister for Economics, Labor, Energy and Transport and Deputy Prime Minister and SPD Chairwoman in Saarland . Previously, she was Minister of Justice and Minister for Environment and Consumer Protection in the Kramp-Karrenbauer II cabinet .
education and profession
After finishing primary school in Nunkirchen , she attended the Peter-Wust-Gymnasium in Merzig , where she obtained her Abitur in 1995. She completed her law studies at Saarland University in 2000 with the first state examination. After completing a supplementary course at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer , she completed her legal preparatory service from 2001 to 2003 and passed the second state examination.
In 2003/2004, Rehlinger took part in a specialist lawyer course for tax law. During these years she worked as a freelancer in a law firm. In 2005 she was admitted to the bar and has been a partner in a regional law firm in Losheim am See since 2006 (these activities are currently suspended).
In 1998 Rehlinger joined the SPD. In Merzig-Wadern she was district chairman of the working group of women in the SPD from 2002 to 2010 and has been district chairwoman of her party since 2006. In addition, from 2005 to 2010 she was chairwoman of the SPD city association of Wadern. From 2003 to 2007 she was Deputy Juso State Chair.
In 2013 she was elected for the first time as deputy state chairwoman of the SPD Saarland .
On June 18, 2016 she was elected by 99 percent of the delegates as the top candidate for the state elections in Saarland on March 26, 2017.
On December 8, 2017, the federal party congress elected her as a member of the SPD party executive committee, and Rehlinger has been deputy federal chairwoman since December 6, 2019.
Mandates and public offices
She was a member of the Nunkirchen local council from 2000 to 2012 and the Wadern city council from 2004 to 2012. Rehlinger has been a member of the Saarland state parliament since the thirteenth legislative period ( 2004 ). From 2008 to 2009 she was Chair of the Committee on European Affairs and Questions of the Interregional Parliamentary Council and from 2009 to 2011 Chair of the Committee on Education, Culture and the Media. In addition, from 2010 to 2011 she headed the Investigation Committee Grube Reden . From April 2011 to May 2012 Rehlinger was deputy chairwoman of the SPD parliamentary group in Saarland.
In the state parliament session on May 9, 2012, she was appointed Minister of Justice and Minister for Environment and Consumer Protection. On January 15, 2014, she succeeded Heiko Maas, Minister for Economic Affairs, Labor, Energy and Transport, who had been appointed Federal Minister of Justice . Linked to this was her appointment as Deputy Prime Minister.
Rehlinger drew attention nationwide in 2015 with a concept to reform the inheritance tax . In the world , the Saarland woman's concept was interpreted as a “radical reform”. With her concept, Rehlinger wants to make inheritance tax unbureaucratic, fairer and easier.
Anke Rehlinger is married and has one son.
Until the end of her law studies in 2000, Rehlinger was actively involved in athletics, at the beginning all-around, later mainly throwing disciplines, and was also able to win the state championship here. She still holds the Saarland record in shot put (16.03 m, August 17, 1996, Rehlingen ) and the state's youth record in discus throw (49.18 m, September 23, 1995, Rehlingen).
At the Team-DM Seniors event on September 6, 2014 in Essen, Rehlinger won the day with Equipe Saar, a team of Saarland athletes. Rehlinger won the discus throw with 34.67 meters and came second in the shot put with 10.39 meters. A year later, the Saar team with Anke Rehlinger took fourth place at the German athletics championships for seniors in Kevelaer, North Rhine-Westphalia. Rehlinger threw the discus at 34.13 meters and hit the ball 10.74 meters. So she was third.
- Personal homepage of Anke Rehlinger
- Anke Rehlinger - Minister for Economic Affairs, Labor, Energy and Transport
- Biography at the Saarland State Parliament
- Change of positions in the Saar cabinet , Saarbrücker Zeitung from January 16, 2014 (accessed: January 24, 2014)
- Election results of the party executive committee 2017
- Kevin Kühnert gets more votes than Hubertus Heil. Spiegel Online, December 6, 2019, accessed on the same day.
- report in the Saarbruecker newspaper on March 10, 2018
- Ten percent on everything . Website of the Süddeutsche Zeitung. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- The woman behind the radical reform of the inheritance . Website of the world. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- Inheritance tax concept, Anke Rehlinger - concept paper . ARD website. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- Team-DM Seniors, September 6, 2014, Essen-Stoppenberg, Sportpark “Am Hallo” , accessed on December 6, 2016
- Equipe Saar celebrates victory with four women from Rehlingen . The website of the Leichtathletik Club Rehlingen eV. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- Rehlinger improves throw values . Website of the Saarbrücker Zeitung. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Moos, Anke|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 6, 1976|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Waders|