|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Area :||56.04 km 2|
|Residents:||14,571 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||260 inhabitants per km 2|
|License plate :||MZ , BIN|
|Association key :||07 3 39 5008|
|Association structure:||10 municipalities|
|Association administration address
|Mayor :||Manfred Scherer ( SPD )|
|Location of the Verbandsgemeinde Sprendlingen-Gensingen in the Mainz-Bingen district|
The Verbandsgemeinde Sprendlingen-Gensingen is an administrative unit in the legal form of a regional authority in the Mainz-Bingen district in Rhineland-Palatinate . The municipality includes ten independent local churches at the administrative headquarters are in the municipality Sprendlingen .
Association members communities
|Local parish||Area (km²)||Residents|
(Residents on December 31, 2019)
The Verbandsgemeinde Sprendlingen-Gensingen was newly formed by the thirteenth state law on administrative simplification in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate of March 1, 1972. At that time Wolfsheim still belonged to the district of Alzey-Worms , only on March 16, 1974 did the community move to the district of Mainz-Bingen.
The development of the number of inhabitants in relation to the area of today's Verbandsgemeinde Sprendlingen-Gensingen; the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Association municipal council
The Verbandsgemeinderat Sprendlingen-Gensingen consists of 28 voluntary council members who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 26, 2019 , and the full-time mayor as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
- Manfred Scherer was elected on May 17, 2010 with 51% of the votes cast and re-elected on April 22, 2018 with 79.5%.
- Dieter Krienke: Monument topography Federal Republic of Germany . Cultural monuments in Rhineland-Palatinate. District Mainz-Bingen 18.1 = towns of Bingen and Ingelheim, municipality of Budenheim, association municipalities of Gau-Algesheim, Heidesheim, Rhein-Nahe and Sprendlingen-Gensingen . Werner Verlag , Worms. ISBN 978-3-88462-231-5
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Map of the Verbandsgemeinde Sprendlingen-Gensingen
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The regional returning officer RLP: Association council elections 2019. Accessed on August 6, 2019 .
- VG Sprendlingen-Gensingen: Manfred Scherer remains mayor - voter turnout at 29.5 percent , Allgemeine Zeitung Mainz , April 22, 2018