Fulling mill (Wilhermsdorf)
|Height :||314 m above sea level NHN|
|Postal code :||91452|
|Area code :||09102|
Fulling mill, residential building
- Hubstrasse 1: residential and mill building
- Close to Hubstraße: barn
The place has been predominantly Evangelical-Lutheran since the Reformation. The residents of the Evangelical Lutheran denomination are parish according to St. Martin and Maria , the residents of the Roman Catholic denomination according to St. Michael .
- Hanns Hubert Hofmann : Neustadt-Windsheim (= Historical Atlas of Bavaria, part of Franconia . I, 2). Commission for Bavarian State History, Munich 1953, DNB 452071216 , p. 207 ( digitized version ).
- Richard Strobel: District Neustadt an der Aisch (= Bavarian art monuments . Volume 32 ). Deutscher Kunstverlag, Munich 1972, DNB 730125742 , p. 200 .
- mill in the Bavaria Atlas
- HH Hofmann, p. 207.
- Only inhabited houses are given. In 1840 these were referred to as houses , from 1871 to 1950 as residential buildings.
- Eduard Vetter (Ed.): Statistical handbook and address book of Middle Franconia in the Kingdom of Bavaria . Self-published, Ansbach 1846, p. 103 ( digitized version ).
- Joseph Heyberger, Chr. Schmitt, v. Wachter: Topographical-statistical manual of the Kingdom of Bavaria with an alphabetical local dictionary . In: K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Bavaria. Regional and folklore of the Kingdom of Bavaria . tape 5 . Literary and artistic establishment of the JG Cotta'schen Buchhandlung, Munich 1867, Sp. 1062 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb10374496-4 ( digitized version ).
- Kgl. Statistical Bureau (ed.): Complete list of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to districts, administrative districts, court districts and municipalities, including parish, school and post office affiliation ... with an alphabetical general register containing the population according to the results of the census of December 1, 1875 . Adolf Ackermann, Munich 1877, 2nd section (population figures from 1871, cattle figures from 1873), Sp. 1230 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00052489-4 ( digital copy ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Localities directory of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to government districts, administrative districts, ... then with an alphabetical register of locations, including the property and the responsible administrative district for each location. LIV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1888, Section III, Sp. 1164 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Directory of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria, with alphabetical register of places . LXV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1904, Section II, Sp. 1236 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Localities directory for the Free State of Bavaria according to the census of June 16, 1925 and the territorial status of January 1, 1928 . Issue 109 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1928, Section II, Sp. 1274 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria - edited on the basis of the census of September 13, 1950 . Issue 169 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1952, DNB 453660975 , Section II, Sp. 1104 ( digitized version ).