City of Leuna
|Height :||90 m above sea level NN|
|Area :||3.29 km²|
|Residents :||309 (June 30, 2017)|
|Population density :||94 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||December 31, 2009|
|Postal code :||06237|
|Area code :||034639|
Location of Friedensdorf in Leuna
Friedensdorf is located in Saxony-Anhalt, directly on the B 181 between Merseburg and Leipzig . The small village is hidden behind an embankment on the Merseburg – Leipzig railway line , which has not been used by train services since 1998. From a distance, the viewer can only see the top of the church tower.
The place was renamed after the Second World War and was called Kriegsdorf until November 1, 1950 .
Up until 1815, Kriegsdorf belonged to the Hochstift-Merseburgischen Amt Merseburg , which had been under Electoral Saxon sovereignty since 1561 and belonged to the secondary school principality of Saxony-Merseburg between 1656/57 and 1738 . The decisions of the Congress of Vienna the place came in 1815 to Prussia in 1816 the county Merseburg in the administrative district of Merseburg of the Province of Saxony allocated.
The manor's baroque mansion was destroyed by bombs on November 2, 1944, and later demolished except for small remains.
The village church was built as a plastered quarry stone building, rectangular hall church, in place of a previous building in 1738. Its tower was damaged by German anti-aircraft bombardment on April 15, 1945. Its sold-out Welsche bonnet with a closed lantern was put on from the Naundorf church, which was demolished due to lignite mining .
In the public hearing on September 27, 2009, the citizens of Friedensdorf voted with 96 votes against to 84 against the incorporation of Friedensdorf into the city of Leuna. Despite this vote, on October 9th, 2009 the incorporation into the city of Leuna was decided by the municipal representatives on January 1st, 2010.
From 2006 to 2009 Friedensdorf belonged to the Leuna-Kötzschau administrative community . Until December 30, 2009 Friedensdorf was an independent municipality. On December 31, 2009 Friedensdorf was incorporated into the city of Leuna . The last mayor was Michael Bedla.
coat of arms
Blazon : "In gold a black comb wheel, inside a floating black cross with rounded corners."
The coat of arms was designed in 1995 by the municipal heraldist Jörg Mantzsch and included in the approval process.
- Kriegsdorf / Friedensdorf on gov.genealogy.net
- Karlheinz Blaschke , Uwe Ulrich Jäschke : Kursächsischer Ämteratlas , Leipzig 2009, ISBN 978-3-937386-14-0 , p. 84 f.
- The district of Merseburg in the municipal directory 1900
- Result of the referendum ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Saale-Aue-Boats No. 12 2009 ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF; 3.6 MB)
- StBA: Area changes from January 2nd to December 31st, 2009