|master||Primeiro de Maio|
|Top scorer||Jesus (19 goals)|
|← Girabola 1984|
Primeiro de Maio from Benguela became champion for the second time after 1983 . The Ferroviário da Huíla from Lubango was the first Angolan cup winner . The two clubs competed against each other in the first ever Supertaça de Angola , the Angolan Supercup . The winner was Primeiro de Maio, but the exact result is not recorded.
Mainly due to the turmoil and destruction of the Angolan civil war (1975-2002) only a few key dates of the season are recorded.
Only the first four places in the final table are noted, although not secured:
- 1: Primeiro de Maio (36 points), Angolan champion and participation in the preliminary round of the African Cup of Champions Club 1986
- 2: Desportivo da Chela (34 points)
- 3: GD Interclube (33 points)
- 4: Petro Luanda (31 points) reigning Angolan champion
- ?: Ferroviário da Huíla , participation in the preliminary round of the African Cup Winners' Cup 1986
- ?: CD Primeiro de Agosto reigning Angolan cup winner