The village was laid out in the Middle Ages during the German East Settlement in the form of an anger village. It was first mentioned in 1263 when Hermann von Gleichen , Bishop of Cammin , established the district of the new parish church in Fritzow . The village, which was written "Iaes" at the time, also belonged to the villages parished to Fritzow. Jaasde stayed in the parish of Fritzow after the Reformation and until 1945.
In 1288 the village came into the possession of the Kolberg nunnery . The tithe from the village then belonged to the Kolberg Cathedral Chapter . In 1336 the nunnery also acquired the Bede in Jaasde, by buying it from a Jutta von Heydebreck and her sons.
After the Reformation, Jaasde, like the rest of the property in the nunnery in Kolberg, came into the possession of the sovereign and belonged to the Kolberg office .
In Ludwig Wilhelm Brüggemann's detailed description of the current state of the Royal Prussian Duchy of Western and Western Pomerania (1784), Jaasde is listed as one of seven villages in the Kolberg district. At that time there were 13 farms in Jaasde, including the Schulzen's place, two Kossaten and three Büdner, a total of 23 households (“fire places”).
The separation of land ownership was carried out in Jaasde from 1815. In this train, several farmsteads, so-called Büdnerstellen, were created northeast of the village. The resulting settlement was called Jaasder Katen .
In the 1830s, the Kolberg – Körlin road was laid south of Jaasde (later Reichsstrasse 124 , today Voivodshipstrasse 163 ). In 1859, the Belgard – Kolberg line of the Berlin-Stettiner Railway Company was laid north of Jaasde , and later Jaasde was given its own stop on the line.
Development of the population
- 1816: 153 inhabitants
- 1855: 295 inhabitants
- 1885: 329 inhabitants
- 1905: 401 inhabitants
- 1919: 359 inhabitants
- 1933: 322 inhabitants
- 1939: 338 inhabitants
Sons and daughters of the place
- Erich Rübensam (1922–2016), German agricultural scientist, President of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the GDR
- Manfred Vollack : The Kolberger Land. Its cities and villages. A Pomeranian homeland book. Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, Husum 1999, ISBN 3-88042-784-4 , pp. 306-311.
- Jaasde at the Kolberger Lande association
- Ludwig Wilhelm Brüggemann : Detailed description of the current state of the Royal Prussian Duchy of Western and Western Pomerania . Part II, Volume 2, Stettin 1784, p. 531 ( online ).
- Municipality of Jaasde in the Pomeranian information system.
- Manfred Vollack : The Kolberger Land. Its cities and villages. A Pomeranian homeland book. Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, Husum 1999, ISBN 3-88042-784-4 , p. 308.