|Voivodeship :||West Pomerania|
|Geographic location :||54 ° 9 ' N , 15 ° 42' E|
|Residents :||73 (March 31, 2011)|
|Telephone code :||(+48) 94|
|License plate :||ZKL|
Stramniczka ( German Neu Tramm ) is a village in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship in Poland . It belongs to the Gmina Dygowo (rural community Degow) in the powiat Kołobrzeski (Kolberger Kreis) .
The village is located in Western Pomerania , about 110 kilometers northeast of Stettin and about 8 kilometers southeast of Kołobrzeg (Kolberg) . To the north of the village lies the Kolberger Stadtwald, behind it, about 5 kilometers from the village, the Baltic Sea coast .
The closest neighboring villages are Stramnica (Alt Tramm) in the west, Czernin (Zernin ) in the south and Stojkowo (Stöckow) in the east .
The village was created in the 19th century. At that time, after the separation in the villages of Tramm and Zernin, the forest areas that were on the edge of the demarcation were cleared and farms were created on the areas. Before that, there was only a logger's house here in the 18th century.
In the area around the village of Tramm, three farms were created around 1840; in 1864 there were already eight farms. They were called Trammsche Katen , later called Neu Tramm Forest Colony .
In the north of the area around the village of Zernin, the Zerninschen Katen were built around 1850 , later referred to as Neu Zernin (not to be confused with Neu Zernin to the west of Zernin ). There was also another group of farms that bore the name Häge .
After 1871 Neu Tramm, Neu Zernin and Häge were merged into an independent municipality, which was given the name Neu Tramm. Neu Tramm had its own school and cemetery.
Before 1945, the rural community of Neu Tramm was in the Kolberg-Körlin district of the Prussian province of Pomerania .
In 1945, Neu Tramm, like all of Western Pomerania, came to Poland. The residents were all driven out . The place received the Polish place name Stramniczka .
Today the place forms a Schulzenamt in the Gmina Dygowo (rural community Degow) . The area of the Schulzenamt also includes the former Bohlberg residential area , which before 1945 belonged to the Kolberg district.
Development of the population
- 1816: 5 inhabitants
- 1861: 70 inhabitants
- 1885: 162 inhabitants
- 1905: 143 inhabitants
- 1919: 148 inhabitants
- 1933: 114 inhabitants
- 1939: 116 inhabitants
- Manfred Vollack : The Kolberger Land. Its cities and villages. A Pomeranian homeland book. Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, Husum 1999, ISBN 3-88042-784-4 , pp. 460-463.
- New tramm at the Kolberger Lande association
- ^ CIS 2011: Ludność w miejscowościach statystycznych według ekonomicznych grup wieku (Polish), March 31, 2011, accessed on July 23, 2017
- ^ Municipality of Neu Tramm in the Pomeranian information system.
- ↑ a b c d e f g Manfred Vollack : The Kolberger Land. Its cities and villages. A Pomeranian homeland book. Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, Husum 1999, ISBN 3-88042-784-4 , p. 461.