Lawrence C. Jones
Lawrence Clark Jones was born in Rutland to Joseph C. Jones and Alice Jones. He was admitted to the Vermont bar in 1918 and admitted to the US Supreme Court in 1934. As a member of the Vermont Republican Party , he had a seat in the Vermont Senate . Jones was a Freemason .
He was married to Clara Hitchcock Jones (1891–1985). Jones died on July 9, 1972 in Rutland, Vermont, and his grave is in Evergreen Cemetery, Rutland.
- Office of the Attorny General of Vermont ( Memento of the original from January 20, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed January 22, 2015.
- Lawrence C. Jones personal data accessed on January 22, 2015
- Lawrence C. Jones, in The American Bar , JC Fifield Company, 1937, 1072
- Journal of the Senate of the State of Vermont , accessed January 22, 2015.
- Entry for Lawrence Clark Jones in Proceedings of the Grand Commandery of the Knights Templar and the Appendant Orders of the State of Vermont, Volumes 91-99, accessed January 22, 2015
|SURNAME||Jones, Lawrence C.|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Jones, Lawrence Clark|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American lawyer and politician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 10, 1893|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rutland , Vermont|
|DATE OF DEATH||July 9, 1972|
|Place of death||Rutland , Vermont|