|Office (until the end of 2006) :||Roskilde Office|
(until March 1970)
|Office (until 1970) :||
Roskilde office until 1808,
then København office
|Residents :||23,255 (2020)|
|Area :||40.10 km² (2014)|
|Population density :||580 inhabitants per km²|
|Municipality number :||269|
|Administration headquarters:||Solrød beach|
|Address:||Solrød Center 1
2680 Solrød Strand
|Mayor:||Niels Emil Hörup
( Venstre )
The solrød municipality is a Danish municipality in the Køge Bugt north of Køge in Region Zealand . It is connected to Copenhagen by both the motorway and the S-Bahn and developed particularly in the 1970s . Districts are Solrød beach and Jersie beach on the coast as well as the actual Solrød and Jersie in the interior . The municipality extends over 40.10 km² and has 23,255 inhabitants (as of January 1, 2020).
Parish communities and localities in the municipality
The following parish communities ( Danish : Sogn ) and localities with more than 200 inhabitants ( byer according to the definition of the Danish statistical authority ) are located in the municipality ; Population on January 1st, 2020, with a registered population of zero, the place had more than 200 inhabitants in the past:
|4th||Kirke Skensved Sogn||339||Lille Skensved||59|
- Solrød Strand extends over the parishes of Solrød, Karlstrup and Jersie.
- Lille Skensved is largely located in Højelse Sogn in Køge Municipality .
- statistics banks -> Befolkning og valg -> BY1: Folketal January 1st efter byområde, alder og køn (Danish)
- Statistics Banks -> Geografi, miljø og energi -> ARE207: Areal demands efter municipality / region (Danish)
- danskekommuner.dk: Borgmesterffekta: Solrød (Danish), accessed on April 19, 2020
- Statistics banks -> Befolkning og valg -> KM1: Befolkningen January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, so and folkekirkemedlemsskab (Danish)