|Region :||Vest- og Sydsjælland|
|former municipalities :
(until the end of 2006)
|Offices (until the end of 2006) :||
(until March 1970)
Vester Flakkebjerg Herred
Øster Flakkebjerg Herred
|Offices (until 1970) :||
|Residents :||83,143 (2020)|
|Area :||676.40 km² (2014)|
|Population density :||123 inhabitants per km²|
|Municipality number :||370|
( Social Democrats )
|Sister cities :||
Gävle Gjøvik Rauma Sopot Chalon-sur-Saône Alytus Narita
Næstved Kommune is a Danish municipality on the island of Zealand . It was created on January 1, 2007 in the course of local government reform by merging the "old" Næstved municipality with the previous municipalities of Fuglebjerg , Fladså , Holmegaard and Suså , all in Storstrøms office , and Fuglebjerg municipality in Vestsjællands office .
Næstved municipality has a total population of 83,143 inhabitants (as of January 1st, 2020) and an area of 676.40 km². It is part of the Sjælland region . The seat of the administration is in Næstved .
Parish communities and localities in the municipality
The following parish communities ( Danish : Sogn ) and localities with over 200 inhabitants ( byer according to the definition of the Danish statistical office ) are located in the municipality , with a registered population of zero the place had more than 200 inhabitants in the past.
- The town of Næstved includes the parishes of Sankt Jørgens Sogn, Sankt Mortens Sogn and Sankt Peders Sogn in full, and the parishes of Herlufsholm, Holsted, Rønnebæk and Vejlø in part.
- The town of Brøderup "merged" with the town of Tappernøje due to the expansion of the settlement area in 2010 and is therefore summarized by the statistics office (see Tatort ).
The Naestved municipality maintains the following city partnerships :
- Statistics Banks -> Befolkning og valg -> BY1: Folketal January 1st efter byområde, alder og køn (Danish)
- Statistics Banks -> Geografi, miljø og energi -> ARE207: Areal demands efter municipality / region (Danish)
- danskekommuner.dk: Borgmesterffekta: Næstved (Danish), accessed on April 21, 2020
- Statistics banks -> Befolkning og valg -> KM1: Befolkningen January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, so and folkekirkemedlemsskab (Danish)
- naestved.dk: Internationalt arbejde (Danish), accessed on April 21, 2020