|Region :||Vest- og Sydsjælland|
|former municipalities :
(until the end of 2006)
|Office (until the end of 2006) :||Vestsjællands Amt|
(until March 1970)
|Office (until 1970) :||Holbæk Office|
|Residents :||71,541 (2020)|
|Area :||577.20 km² (2014)|
|Population density :||124 inhabitants per km²|
|Municipality number :||316|
|Mayor:||Christina Krzyrosiak Hansen
( Social Democrats )
Holbæk Kommune is a Danish municipality on the main island of Zealand . It was created on January 1, 2007 in the course of local government reform by merging the "old" Holbæk municipality with the previous municipalities of Jernløse , Svinninge , Tornved and Tølløse in the Vestsjællands office .
Development of the population of the municipality (on January 1st) :
Parish communities and localities in the municipality
The following parish communities ( Danish : Sogn ) and localities with over 200 inhabitants ( byer according to the definition of the Danish statistical office ) are located in the municipality , with a registered population of zero the place had more than 200 inhabitants in the past:
- Butterup-Tuse Sogn was created on December 2, 2012 by amalgamating the former parishes Butterup Sogn and Tuse Sogn
- In 2009, Ny Hagested lived for the first time with 203 inhabitants, so that the village was included in the statistics. In 2010 there were fewer than 200 inhabitants and in 2011 more.
- Hjembæk-Svinninge Sogn was created on October 12, 2012 by merging the former parishes of Hjembæk Sogn and Svinninge Sogn
- Tuse Næs Sogn was created on January 1, 2016 by merging Hørby Sogn and Udby Sogn .
- Stigs Bjergby-Mørkøv Sogn was created on December 1, 2015 by merging Stigs Bjergby Sogn and Mørkøv Sogn .
- The village of Mørkøv is also partly in the area of "Skamstrup-Frydendal Sogn".
- Skamstrup-Frydendal Sogn was created on December 2, 2012 by amalgamating the former parishes of Skamstrup Sogn and Frydendal Sogn
- In 2011, for the first time, fewer than 200 inhabitants lived in the village of Kisserup Strand.
- Vipperød Sogn was created on November 27, 2011 by amalgamating the former parishes of Grandløse Sogn , Ågerup Sogn and Sønder Asmindrup Sogn .
- The village of Tjebberup, in which 489 inhabitants lived at the beginning of 2009, has been part of the Holbæk settlement area since January 1, 2010.
- The town of Holbæk extends over the parishes "Vipperød Sogn", "Sankt Nikolai Sogn", "Butterup-Tuse Sogn" and "Tveje Merløse Sogn".
To the extent that Sogne were merged, this only relates to ecclesiastical issues. In its capacity as Matrikelsogne , i.e. as land register districts of the cadastral authority Geodatastyrelsen , such changes have not had any effect since the abolition of the Harden structure in 1970.
- Statistics Banks -> Befolkning og valg -> BY1: Folketal January 1st efter byområde, alder og køn (Danish)
- Statistics Banks -> Geografi, miljø og energi -> ARE207: Areal demands efter municipality / region (Danish)
- danskekommuner.dk: Borgmesterffekta: Holbæk (Danish), accessed on April 21, 2020
- Statistics banks -> Befolkning og valg -> KM1: Befolkningen January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, so and folkekirkemedlemsskab (Danish)