Calendar overview 909
|Traunsee is first mentioned in a document.|
|909 in other calendars|
|Armenian calendar||357/358 (turn of the year July)|
|Buddhist calendar||1452/53 (southern Buddhism); 1451/52 (alternative calculation according to Buddhas Parinirvana )|
|Chinese calendar||60th (61st) cycle|
|Chula Sakarat (Siam, Myanmar) / Dai calendar (Vietnam)||271/272 (turn of the year April)|
|Islamic calendar||296/297 (turn of the year 19/20 September)|
|Jewish calendar||4669/70 (September 17/18)|
ab urbe condita MDCLXII (1662)
Diocletian's era : 625/626 (turn of the year November)
|Seleucid era||Babylon: 1219/20 (turn of the year April)
Syria: 1220/21 (turn of the year October)
|Vikram Sambat (Nepalese Calendar)||965/966 (turn of the year April)|
Politics and world events
- Burchard I becomes Duke of Swabia .
- Hungarian invasions : The Hungarians invade Swabia .
- August 11th : Victory of Duke Arnulf I of Bavaria over the Hungarians in a battle on the Rott
- March 18 : The Kutāma Berbers under Abū ʿAbdallāh al-Shīʿī decisively defeat the Aghlabids at al-Aribus and subsequently conquer all of Ifrīqiya and the capital Raqqada . The Aghlabid ruler Ziyadat Allah III. flees to the Middle East to ask the Abbasids for support, which he does not receive.
- Abū ʿAbdallāh al-Shīʿī appoints his brother Abū l-ʿAbbās as deputy and moves to Sidschilmasa at the head of an army to pick up the Fatimid Mahdi Abdallah , who is hiding there.
First documentary mentions
- First documented mention of Draguignan and Wintersweiler
- First documentary mention of the Traunsee in the Gmunden district (Austria)
- Hiltin becomes Bishop of Augsburg as the successor to Adalbero , who died on April 28th .
- Hoger becomes Archbishop of Hamburg and Bishop of Bremen . He succeeds Adalgar , who died on May 9th .