Ashton Kutcher's twin brother Michael was diagnosed with a heart defect at a young age , so that he had to undergo a heart transplant at the age of thirteen . This prompted Kutcher to first study biochemistry at the University of Iowa . To finance his studies, he worked as a cleaner . After being discovered by a talent scout, he moved to New York City , where he received commercial and modeling offers.
Kutcher was best known for the role of Michael Kelso in the television series The Wild Seventies . After his participation in the independent film Coming Soon in 1999, he was also noticed in Hollywood . In 2000 he got a role in the film Wild Christmas alongside Ben Affleck . He was also seen in films like The One Or None with Freddie Prinze Junior and Julia Stiles , in the comedy Dude, where's my car? with Seann William Scott , in the film Texas Rangers (2001) alongside James Van Der Beek and in 2003 in David Zucker's party alarm - Stay away from my daughter .
Also in 2003, Kutcher starred with Brittany Murphy in the comedy Fully Married . The two became a couple for seven months after filming. 2004 Kutcher was in the mystery - thriller The Butterfly Effect to see, which he co-produced. In 2005 he shot the film So Was wie Liebe alongside Amanda Peet . In Bobby , an episode film about the murder of Robert F. Kennedy , Kutcher worked together with his then wife Demi Moore . In 2008 he starred opposite Cameron Diaz in the film Love Vegas .
From 2003 to 2007, Kutcher had his own show on MTV called Punk'd , in which celebrities were exposed to unusual situations without their knowledge to test their reactions and then surprise them. In May 2011 it was announced that he would succeed Charlie Sheen in the hit series Two and a Half Men . He received $ 700,000 per episode, making him the highest-paid sitcom actor at times . The series ended in February 2015 after over 260 episodes.
Kutcher has successfully invested in numerous technology startups such as Skype , Foursquare , Duolingo , Airbnb , Path and the Berlin startups Amen and GoButler . In Los Angeles , he owns the Dolce and Geisha House restaurants. Kutcher also works as a product developer for computer manufacturer Lenovo . He is also chairman of the media company a plus ( A + ), a news portal.
In 2001, Kutcher's then-girlfriend Ashley Ellerin was stabbed to death by a serial killer in her apartment at the age of 22 . Kutcher went to pick her up at home, but when she didn't open the door he assumed she'd gone to a Grammy aftershow party without him.
Kutcher was married to fellow actor Demi Moore from 2005 to 2011 . Both lived with Moore and Bruce Willis ' common daughters Rumer , Scout LaRue and Tallulah Belle in Hailey , Idaho . Like his ex-wife, he is one of the followers of Hollywood Kabbalah .
Since mid-2012 he has been in a relationship with the actress Mila Kunis , with whom he had already worked on the US sitcom The Wild Seventies . The couple married in 2015 and have a daughter born in 2014 and a son born in 2016.
- 1998–2006: The Wild Seventies ( That 70's Show , TV series)
- 1999: Coming Soon
- 2000: Down to None (Down to You)
- 2000: Wild Christmas (Reindeer Games)
- 2000: Dude, where is my car? (Dude, Where's My Car?)
- 2001: Texas Rangers
- 2003: Fully married (Just Married)
- 2003: Party Alert - Stay Away From My Daughter (My Boss's Daughter)
- 2003: Cheaper by the Dozen (Cheaper by the Dozen)
- 2003–2007: Punk'd (TV series)
- 2004: Butterfly Effect (The Butterfly Effect)
- 2005: Guess Who - You won't have my daughter! (Guess Who)
- 2005: A Lot Like Love (A Lot Like Love)
- 2006: Every Second Counts - The Guardian (The Guardian)
- 2006: Bobby
- 2006: Jagdfieber ( Open Season , voice)
- 2008: Love Vegas (What Happens in Vegas)
- 2009: Stronger together - Personal Effects (Personal Effects)
- 2009: Toy Boy (Spread)
- 2010: Valentine's Day (Valentine's Day)
- 2010: Kiss & Kill (Killers)
- 2011: Friendship Plus (No Strings Attached)
- 2011: Happy New Year (New Year's Eve)
- 2011–2015: Two and a Half Men (TV series, 84 episodes)
- 2013: Jobs
- 2014: Annie
- 2016–2020: The Ranch (TV series, 80 episodes)
- 2004: Golden Raspberry as Worst Actor for Cheaper by the Dozen , Fully Married and Party Alert - Stay away from my daughter
- 2004: Golden Raspberry as Worst Screen Couple (along with either Brittany Murphy or Tara Reid ) for Full Married or Party Alert - Stay Away from My Daughter
- 2009: Golden Raspberry as worst screen couple (together with Cameron Diaz ) for Love Vegas
- 2014: Golden Raspberry for Worst Actor for Jobs
- Julia Wang: Ashton Kutcher - Biography. In: people.com . Retrieved June 6, 2015 .
- Marc Shapiro: Ashton Kutcher: The Life and Loves of the King of Punk'd . Simon & Schuster (Pocket Books), 2004, ISBN 9781451604559 , p. 11
- Ashton Kutcher offered up his own heart to ailing brother as a teen. In: peoplemagazine.co.za. January 6, 2019, accessed April 1, 2020 .
- https://web.archive.org/web/20121005224337/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/two_and_a_half_men/press/ https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article13808660/Ashton-Kutcher-ist -at-series-fans-controversial.html
- Lenka Hladikova: Two And A Half Men: Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid sitcom actor . serienjunkies.de. August 10, 2011. Retrieved January 1, 2012.
- Ashton Kutcher. In: synchronkartei.de. German synchronous index , accessed on December 22, 2017 .
- Ashton Kutcher is investing millions in a Berlin startup . In: handelsblatt.com , accessed on October 26, 2011.
- Ashton Kutcher In: crunchbase.com .
- Long live the hype! Ashton Kutcher invests in GoButler . German startups. July 30, 2015. Accessed July 30, 2015.
- Lenovo: Computer manufacturer hires Ashton Kutcher as “Product Engineer” In: horizont.net .
- Murder of an ex-girlfriend! He has to go to court. In: gala.de . January 23, 2015, accessed June 6, 2015 .
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher got married. Die Welt , November 17, 2011, accessed November 18, 2011 .
- You are finally standing by your love! Bunte , August 2, 2012, accessed August 4, 2012 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Kutcher, Christopher Ashton (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American actor, presenter and entrepreneur|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 7, 1978|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Cedar Rapids , Iowa , United States|