Friedrich Niedermayer (doctor)
Like his brother Oskar, Friedrich comes from a family of civil servants and merchants in Regensburg and was the son of the building authority assessor Friedrich Niedermayer and his wife Emme nee. Bird. Niedermayer studied medicine in Munich . During his studies he became a member of the Corps Ratisbonia . In 1913 he was promoted to Dr. med. PhD . He was a doctor in Munich and Regensburg. During the First World War he was an embassy doctor in Persia and Iraq. After returning to Germany, he was an assistant to Ferdinand Sauerbruch . After marrying Luise Rehlen in 1921 he became a doctor at the hospital in Obernzell . At the end of 1929 he became the chief physician of the municipal hospital in Passau , which he headed until 1955. In addition to his medical work, Niedermayer was a city councilor in Passau from 1948 to 1955 .
- To the cancer problem. A practitioner's thoughts . Ablassmayer & Penninger, Passau 1936.
- On the cancer problem and related areas. Infection, regeneration, cell mutation, fertilization. Deuticke, Leipzig and Vienna 1938.
- What is cancer actually? . Deuticke, Vienna 1941, 2nd edition 1945, 3rd edition 1947.
- Franz Mader: A thousand people from Passau . Passau 1995, pp. 166-167.
- Then: On April 4th, 1955 - 53 years ago. In: Passauer Neue Presse of April 4, 2008, p. 34.
- Kösener Corpslisten 1930, 114/237
- Dissertation: Acute gonorrhea, purulent meningitis caused by the Micrococcus catarrhalis .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Niedermayer, Fritz|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German surgeon|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 22, 1887|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||On the mountain|
|DATE OF DEATH||May 2, 1959|
|Place of death||Freilassing|