Live and act
Ducret is self-taught ; Before he was twenty years old, he played in various bands, including folk and dance groups. In 1986 he became a member of the Orchester National de Jazz . He also toured Europe, Africa and Asia in the 1980s. He played with Michel Portal and Joachim Kühn in New York City ( 9-11 PM Town Hall , 1988)
He has been working with Tim Berne since 1991, a . a. in the bands Caos Totale , Bloodcount and Big Satan . He is also a member of the group Un Sang d'encre (with Antonin Rayon and Dominique Pifarély ) and the François Corneloup Trio and he leads several bands of his own, including a trio and the big band Le sens de la marche (with Hugues Mayot , Matthieu Metzger , Yan Lecolaire , Pascal Gaschet , Jean Lucas , Tom Gareil , Antonin Rayon, Paul Brousseau , Bruno Chevillon and Éric Echampard ). He was part of the Acoustic Quartet of Louis Sclavis and the combo of Daniel Humair .
He has worked as a musician in several films and has composed several orchestral works since the early 2000s.
In 1987 he received the Prix Django Reinhardt .
- La théorie du pilier with Aaron Scott and Michel Benita , 1987
- Le Kodo with Larry Schneider , Adam Nussbaum and Michel Benita, 1988
- Gris with Michel Benita, Joël Allouche , Enrico Rava , Yves Robert , François Jeanneau , Andy Emler and Renaud Garcia-Fons , 1990
- News from the front with Herb Robertson , Yves Robert and Francois Verly , 1992
- Détail , solo album, 1997
- Un certain malaise , solo album, 1998
- L'ombra di verdi Bruno Chevillon and Éric Echampard, 1999
- Qui parle? with Philippe Agaël , Laurence Blasco , Bruno Chevillon , Benoît Delbecq , Allie Delfau , Éric Echampard, Hélène Labarrière , Julien Lourau , Thierry Madiot , Anne Magouët , Michel Massot , Christophe Monniot , Yves Robert, Leslie Sévenier , Alain Vankenhove , 2003 and
- Trio Live with Bruno Chevillon and Eric Échampard, 2006
- Triplepoint (with Stefan Pasborg , John Tchicai , Ray Anderson and Ellery Eskelin ), ILK Music 2007
- et la nuit est trop noire
- Pour mémoire WP 2002
- 2 moyens d'en sortir WP 2002
- Tapage UA 2004
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||French jazz guitarist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 19, 1957|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Paris|